What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A fantasy baseball soap opera? (1 Viewer)

tick dog

Footballguy
Buddy in my league just sent me this link, what a great idea (I thought it was funny anyway, but then again I'm a roto baseball geek). ...I kept pausing the main video to catch the MLB and ESPN expert cameos...Posada, Utley, Torii Hunter, Hanley Ramirez, Matthew Berry...any others I missed? Try to spot em, kinda like Where's Waldo. :sadbanana:

www.endlessdrama.com

I don't know many of those guys.....it's hard to pick them out when they're just regular guys.

I picked out Chase Utley, Jorge Posado.....that's about it.

I don't know many of those guys.....it's hard to pick them out when they're just regular guys.I picked out Chase Utley, Jorge Posado.....that's about it.
marlins SS hanley ramirez was with the hot laughing blonde and torii hunter is the one yelling "you calling me stupid?!"...i'm guessing that scene and the ones with posada and hanley are in the "coming soon" episodes that aren't up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread