What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Abigail Ratchford (1 Viewer)

MC Gas Money said:
Sheriff66 said:
fred_1_15301 said:
Bucks said:
Holy Bat Bewbs! Moveover Salma Hayek
I love me some Salma but she isn't even in the same class as this fine lady.
Selma in her prime wasn't this hot, we are talking and 11 here
I think salma was at least equally as hot as this chick in her prime.

Personally I prefer prime salma
Agreed. A lot of makeup on this broad to cover up an average face.

Not a fan of those eyebrows, and in 10 years those funbags will be riding her knees. PASS
She's incredible, but in all seriousness, she'd be well served to reduce those within a couple years. They can still be really big and she'll still be smoking hot. My wife had a rack like that on a 5'2", 110 lb frame and she was already starting to have problems with her back at 23. She dropped down to a large, perfect C and they're awesome.

No pics, sorry.

She went to high school with me. She's actually 26 to appease those who were worried she was too young.

Needless to say, she's had a little work done in the last 8 years.

She went to high school with me. She's actually 26 to appease those who were worried she was too young.

She posted a picture on her Instagram that compared her to her high school days. Still looked good then, but agree on the post-school work.

So I gotta ask...what's she like?

She posted a picture on her Instagram that compared her to her high school days. Still looked good then, but agree on the post-school work.So I gotta ask...what's she like?
Ran in a totally different circle than me (obviously lol).. But she was actually very vanilla personality wise. Didn't stand out one way or another. Nice enough.

More to the point she was probably B vs present day GG.

Hubba hubba

I mean... her armpits are super airbrushed.

2/10 Would not bang.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread