What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Abigail Ratchford (2 Viewers)

She went to high school with me. She's actually 26 to appease those who were worried she was too young.

Needless to say, she's had a little work done in the last 8 years.
She posted a picture on her Instagram that compared her to her high school days. Still looked good then, but agree on the post-school work.So I gotta ask...what's she like?
Link?
Check her Instagram, it was some time ago.

definitely hot, definitely would bang... however definitely trending towards over-surgeried and overly fake.

There are plenty of girls in the yoga pants thread I would take over this broad... even if I really heart her massive albeit fake mammaries

This thread got me to follow her on Twitter about two months ago. Her tweets got me to unfollow her about a month and a half ago.

Annoying. Never tweeted good pics or vids. Constant RT's of others telling her how hot she was.

Will just continue to check out stuff you guys post here.

She's a smokin' hot chick and all but these girls are a dime a dozen on the internet. If I'm in the mood for a buxom brunette, I prefer to turn my attention to Alice Goodwin. At least she offers many NSFW pics.

Users who are viewing this thread