What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addison or Flowers (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
PPR 12 team Dynasty rookie draft, I need WR, JSN is gone. Am torn b/w Addison and Flowers. Have Osborn already in Minn, but that means nothing to me.

I cannot decide. Immediately would be addison, but flowers and lamar, if Bmore throws more, could be awesome. Addi will be WR2 max with Minny.

What say yinz?

I would take Quenton Johnston over either if still there. If not I take Addison (but I am a Vikes fan so may be tainted).

With Addison, he will face one on one coverages, as Jefferson will face double coverage...but the question is, who will be the QB for this team in the future.....
With Zay, I have never been a Lamar fan, as his first instinct is to run instead of throw and with them adding ODB, plus Andrews, and Bateman, not sure how many targets will be available for Zay.... the good news is you know Lamar is locked in for the next 5 years and if you're willing to be patient and believe that Lamar will learn to throw more, then Zay should get his eventually..
do you need help now or or are you building for a future......if now, go with Addison, if building long term, then Zay

With Addison, he will face one on one coverages, as Jefferson will face double coverage...but the question is, who will be the QB for this team in the future.....
With Zay, I have never been a Lamar fan, as his first instinct is to run instead of throw and with them adding ODB, plus Andrews, and Bateman, not sure how many targets will be available for Zay.... the good news is you know Lamar is locked in for the next 5 years and if you're willing to be patient and believe that Lamar will learn to throw more, then Zay should get his eventually..
do you need help now or or are you building for a future......if now, go with Addison, if building long term, then Zay
I took Flowers ahead of QJ and Addison. I have enough now to get by, but like his upside the most. OBJ is one and done in Bmore likely. Bateman is no threat. As a Steeler fan i follow Bmore a good bit, and believe Lamar's running days are limited you dont invest that much in a guy and not be able to tell him how to play to some extent, and he can throw the deep ball, new OC is better than Roman, so they should NOT run it all the time. Addison was the close 2nd place, for reasons you mentioned. Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread