What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ADP's Dynasty Value (1 Viewer)

Right now for Dynasty I have him behind Richardson at 5. I have Adrian and I think if the 1.1 owner offered it straight up right now I'd do it.

Right now for Dynasty I have him behind Richardson at 5. I have Adrian and I think if the 1.1 owner offered it straight up right now I'd do it.
And to give the other side of it. I have Richardson and would not trade him straight up for ADP. So 5 feels about right.

And to give the other side of it. I have Richardson and would not trade him straight up for ADP. So 5 feels about right.
I'm guessing that these kinds of decisions have a lot to do with age? Hard to imagine taking that stance on a guy that has yet to play a down; choosing him over a guy that has been the epitome of what you want in a FF back. When people say TRICH is the best back coming out of college since ADP, that IS saying something pretty good about ADP in his own right.I;ve never owned ADP and won't be in position to take TRICH this year but I think if I had my choice, I would still go with ADP for now. In my head, to justify that decision, then TRICH pretty much has to come right out of the box with 1400/10-12 TDs for the first few years.

I'm guessing that these kinds of decisions have a lot to do with age? Hard to imagine taking that stance on a guy that has yet to play a down; choosing him over a guy that has been the epitome of what you want in a FF back. When people say TRICH is the best back coming out of college since ADP, that IS saying something pretty good about ADP in his own right.I;ve never owned ADP and won't be in position to take TRICH this year but I think if I had my choice, I would still go with ADP for now. In my head, to justify that decision, then TRICH pretty much has to come right out of the box with 1400/10-12 TDs for the first few years.
Injury, age and my team goals. And I am high on Richardson after watching him play a lot in college.

Sounds like some of u are getting great value for him this yr. Take it and dont look back, next yr he'll be 28 and a half plus will most likely play this season at around 75% knocking his value down even farther.

Sounds like some of u are getting great value for him this yr. Take it and dont look back, next yr he'll be 28 and a half plus will most likely play this season at around 75% knocking his value down even farther.
I think so. Like the poster above stated, he wouldn't trade Richardson for him right now. Then who is the next guy down the list? DMC has injury concerns, Ryan Mathews maybe is in there too. In fact I think many probably have Mathews over Adrian.

For those who like Peterson, is there anything that eases your worries about him bouncing back from this injury? Im trying to have faith in the guy, but all I can think about is Culpepper here.

For those who like Peterson, is there anything that eases your worries about him bouncing back from this injury? Im trying to have faith in the guy, but all I can think about is Culpepper here.
I am biased because I have been enamored with AD since his freshman year at OU, but there is no way you can mention him and Culpepper in the same breath. The pessimist in me says that he won't be quite the AD this year, but I have no doubt that he is going to do everything in his power to be the same back.If anyone is selling, I will be buying all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread