What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**AFC Divisional Round - Texans at Ravens** (-9.5, 46) Kickoff Sat 4:30 (1 Viewer)

Every time I watch a game like this in the playoffs I think of that old Jacksonville/Denver game when Denver was heavily favored and Jacksonville stunned them back in 1996.

The Ambush At Mile High, apparently.

interesting no blitz there, they're giving Houston time to hit Collins with no double.

Ravens only rushing 4 consistently, they need to either double or bring an extra guy.
Really dumb to sit there on that 3rd and 13 and advertise that you’re not blitzing. What’s the harm in at least stacking the line before dropping back? Makes no sense. Got lucky with the miss.

Fairbairn is usually automatic. Texans still playing with house money so hopefully it doesn’t come down to that.

I don't care if this is stone-age football or whatever, but I would just go into halftime.

Edit: This was about the 2nd down play. That was stupid IMO.

Lamar is going to have to get his head right at halftime.

ETA - to be clear he’s been ok - but he has to have doubt creeping in.

Texans gotta be happy with where they are at halftime.

Ravens gotta be a little concerned with how they have nobody getting open. Really missing Andrews right now.

Both defenses here are playing great, but it obviously feels like the Texans margin for error is a lot slimmer. It feels like they will need to get a turnover or two to win this.

Nothing Lamar could do that drive. No one was open on first down. 2 Free rushers immediately on 2nd down. Don’t know what Monken was doing during the bye but it was obvious that Houston was going to send extra rushers and he’s had very few answers for it.

Not the prettiest half of football
Both defenses are obviously playing very well so far today
Texans made a nice adjustment on defense. Will be interesting to see if the Ravens offense can counter.
The crowd noise having a big effect on the Texans OL

I gotta say as a Texans fan, win or lose, I’m especially happy that we’ve shown up in both games thus far.

I can’t count how many times and years we’ve had talent but just not shown up at all, regular season or playoffs. Love DeMeco.

Users who are viewing this thread