What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**AFC Divisional Round - Texans at Ravens** (-9.5, 46) Kickoff Sat 4:30 (1 Viewer)

Best thing about betting on Baltimore is you get one of the smartest game managers in the world in Harbaugh. He does all the little things right. Year in, year out. That was textbook smart coaching.

Meanwhile Dallas' fans have Big Mac and his scrambled egg brain farting up game management.

Baltimore is grinding out the run game now; the issue is the play action

and just as I say that Jackson to Likely on the TD.

Pretty forgettable season outside of the KRTD. Not really sure what happened to him.

Yep. He wasn't good. I guess I'm just a fan who thinks you see the obvious problem with running Singletary and maybe you might try for a spark. But that's fan thinking.

He apparently could not adapt and fit Slowik's blocking scheme change. It didn’t help that most of the o’line was injured the first half of the season and struggled picking up the scheme. Then he got hurt and Singletary blew up right when the schedule got easier and the line gelled. Texans need an upgrade at RB next year, Singletary has moments but is nothing special or consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread