What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy (1 Viewer)

I echo @BassNBrew  that I greatly enjoy these leagues, but I suggest that in order to greatly reduce the required work on @Anarchy99’s account that you restrict folks to one league and decrease your work load on both the recruitment and the set-ups.

I echo @BassNBrew  that I greatly enjoy these leagues, but I suggest that in order to greatly reduce the required work on @Anarchy99’s account that you restrict folks to one league and decrease your work load on both the recruitment and the set-ups.
I will try to get things started this upcoming week. I think the best option is the one league limit for everyone. Like year's past, it will be hard to tell who is returning or not (which is how we ended up with guys in 3 or 4 leagues).

******* Love Child can just fade into oblivion. Too hard to get 32 participants, no one likes waiting days between picks, and the player swap is always a hassle.

sorry.... but TBH some of the people that are in more then one league are usually not the problem....they are probably some of the more active/quickest people....think in past years I have been in at least 2 or 3....and at one point or another have won or at least kicked Bass's ### in all of them...whether I took over mid way or whatever....think we used to have like 6-7 of these bad boys.......so personally I don't want the "league limit" if I can be in more than just one  league....your street cred should earn you the opportunity for more spots...I really enjoy the different draft slots etc and the lead up to our home leagues being in multiple drafts provides....if I have to I will make up a fake account and ask to be in... :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry.... but TBH some of the people that are in more then one league are usually not the problem....they are probably some of the more active/quickest people....think in past years I have been in at least 2 or 3....and at one point or another have won or at least kicked Bass's ### in all of them...whether I took over mid way or whatever....think we used to have like 6-7 of these bad boys.......so personally I don't want the "league limit" if I can be in more than just one  league....your street cred should earn you the opportunity for more spots...I really enjoy the different draft slots etc and the lead up to our home leagues being in multiple drafts provides....if I have to I will make up a fake account and ask to be in... :headbang:

Alright Donald...

BTSW: Me 5th, Ref last

Anarchy 1: We both sucked, I just sucked less than you

Anarchy 3: Champ

Anarchy 4: Champ

BLC: Check, two spots high than Ref

WSL1: Champ, 2nd in total points

MBSL: 1st in total points

Ref12: You 1st, me 2nd.  Tossed you bone so you wouldn't retire.

Users who are viewing this thread