What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any Trading Cards guys? (Sports, etc) (3 Viewers)

Which do you consider the traditional brands? When I tuned out years ago it was Topps/Upper Deck/Score/Fleer etc so I’m a bit out of touch. :lmao:
Baseball - topps, topps heritage

Football - score

basketball - hoops 

hockey - upper deck

probably missing something, but that’s a good start.  I’m also a big fan of Prizm.

I've only ever done Beckett Grading but that was years ago. PSA is definitely the way to go right now. I wouldn't worry with the price guide. eBay IS the price guide these days. I'd just make a spreadsheet and look up recent sale values. There should be plenty of the ones you have to give you an idea of value. Then you might be able to eyeball some of the PSA listings for the cards you have and kind of compare the condition to how yours look and give you an idea of what you might have for getting a grade put on it. 
Beckett grading should be more popular than it is IMO.  If you or I submit a card, and Probstein submits a card, we are waiting 6 months for a lesser grade from PSA. 

Also, there aren't as many cards in most sets these days. Not as many "commons." Some have zero commons, really. There are base cards and parallels. But even the base cards are just star players. So the smaller pack/card counts has a little to do with that also. 
Great info, thank you guys for all this. Was a fun part of my childhood and want to get back into w the kids on some level. 

Also, there aren't as many cards in most sets these days. Not as many "commons." Some have zero commons, really. There are base cards and parallels. But even the base cards are just star players. So the smaller pack/card counts has a little to do with that also. 
The flagship sets are pretty close to what they have always been.  Complete set builders are cold on the collectors scale right now.  

Beckett grading should be more popular than it is IMO.  If you or I submit a card, and Probstein submits a card, we are waiting 6 months for a lesser grade from PSA. 
Yep, I think we went with BGS years ago bc both were relatively new but BGS was a little cheaper. Have you seen the new one popping up? HGC or something? Looks intriguing. They color-match the slab (which looks really nice on the ones I've seen), and allegedly have computer-aided grading to help with consistency in their assigned grades. If they can back that up with some data, they could become a competitor I think. Not sure what their pricing is, but if their turnaround time is less than 9 months, that would also be a plus lol

So don’t bother with sets, hunt for the star cards and get graded?
I recommend building the sets, but I’m old school.  Many just collect a star and salvage anything they can on the rest.  Rookie speculators are the biggest gamble, I couldn’t do it.  

there is no real right or wrong answer.  If you want your kid to get involved, buying him $1000 of Mike trout cards won’t end well if he’s an Eagles fanz

Yep, I think we went with BGS years ago bc both were relatively new but BGS was a little cheaper. Have you seen the new one popping up? HGC or something? Looks intriguing. They color-match the slab (which looks really nice on the ones I've seen), and allegedly have computer-aided grading to help with consistency in their assigned grades. If they can back that up with some data, they could become a competitor I think. Not sure what their pricing is, but if their turnaround time is less than 9 months, that would also be a plus lol
I heard about it but the only grading I ever have used was JSA for authenticating autographs.  

Price guides are worthless in these markets and can cost you money. 

PSA shows a 1990 Fleer Jordan PSA 10 at $200...can't buy one under $700 right now. 

comfortably numb said:

PSA shows a 1990 Fleer Jordan PSA 10 at $200...can't buy one under $700 right now. 
Truly amazing.  

I've only ever done Beckett Grading but that was years ago. PSA is definitely the way to go right now. I wouldn't worry with the price guide. eBay IS the price guide these days. I'd just make a spreadsheet and look up recent sale values. There should be plenty of the ones you have to give you an idea of value. Then you might be able to eyeball some of the PSA listings for the cards you have and kind of compare the condition to how yours look and give you an idea of what you might have for getting a grade put on it. 
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but how do you search eBay recent sales?  

ETA:  I think I figured it out, under Advanced search.  

I really should think about getting some of my stuff graded (as I look at my 86-87 and 87-88 Jordan cards).

Last edited by a moderator:
comfortably numb said:

I really need to get some cards graded. I have been very anti grading as I am a collector and not a seller. I probably have fifty or more 1990 Jordan’s sitting in my collection. 

I really need to get some cards graded. I have been very anti grading as I am a collector and not a seller. I probably have fifty or more 1990 Jordan’s sitting in my collection. 
Same here to all of that. I have an entire album of Jordans (everything but the rookie), even the sticker ones. I'm bound to have a at least a couple of 8 or 9s in there, I'm thinking!

Is there any way to get grading done quicker? Can you take them to places to grade that are in a location you would want to visit?

Something about mailing these cards and trusting that they won’t get damaged and will make it back to me in 6 months plus doesn’t have me excited. 😂

Is there any way to get grading done quicker? Can you take them to places to grade that are in a location you would want to visit?

Something about mailing these cards and trusting that they won’t get damaged and will make it back to me in 6 months plus doesn’t have me excited. 😂
I've never send cards to get graded, but I've heard it's just a huge backlog because cards have become huge again, especially since Covid hit.

I've never send cards to get graded, but I've heard it's just a huge backlog because cards have become huge again, especially since Covid hit.
Exactly. PSA and some other grading companies used to make appearances at the bigger shows and do grading on-site, but that is all gone. Ebay is great and all, but I do miss the local shows. Before Ebay, there were probably 2-3 local shows a month. It was so wonderful to be able to touch the cards and wheel and deal with people..There are some indoor flea markets around, but those are, for the most part, antique selling type venues and the dealers price the cards like they are antiques.  Covid pretty much just put the final kill shot in the local scene as far as shows. 

The flagship sets are pretty close to what they have always been.  Complete set builders are cold on the collectors scale right now.  
The 1986 Fleer basketball shows this drastic difference.  The commons have barely moved, even though in scarcity they are just as scarce as the stars.  The tougher condition commons have moved a little more, but even for some of the more challenging ones the premiums over a few months ago are in the 25-30% range versus the 5x-6x we are seeing in the stars.  I bought my 86 Olajuwon for $850 in December and lamented that I could have bought that card for $200 less than a year earlier.  Now just two months later that card is almost up 4x and is selling around $3000.  I paid $450 for the Magic Johnson in December, it's been selling around $2000 in that grade just 2 months later.  I failed to buy the last tough common I needed, Maurice Lucas.  It was around $200 then.  I managed to work a deal with someone in a Facebook group for $250.  So while it has definitely gone up some, nothing like Jordan, Olajuwon, Malone, Barkley, Magic, etc.

I started participating in breaks last April/May but after htting team after team that I didn't care for and not getting any great cards, I am now spending more time on Ebay looking for cards that I really want to add to my PC.

One benefit of being FBG is that I have disposable income and can easily outbid those twerps that think they can get cards for cheap. 

Exactly. PSA and some other grading companies used to make appearances at the bigger shows and do grading on-site, but that is all gone. Ebay is great and all, but I do miss the local shows. Before Ebay, there were probably 2-3 local shows a month. It was so wonderful to be able to touch the cards and wheel and deal with people..There are some indoor flea markets around, but those are, for the most part, antique selling type venues and the dealers price the cards like they are antiques.  Covid pretty much just put the final kill shot in the local scene as far as shows. 
Usually the big Sun-TImes bi-annual show in Chicago is now, really sucks that its cancelled.  JSA, PSA, Beckett, and all of the biggies always went to it.  Later this year is the National Convention here also.  I think I've missed 1 on Chicago.  

I started participating in breaks last April/May but after htting team after team that I didn't care for and not getting any great cards, I am now spending more time on Ebay looking for cards that I really want to add to my PC.

One benefit of being FBG is that I have disposable income and can easily outbid those twerps that think they can get cards for cheap. 
My son and I have done a couple of FB and basketball breaks. I prefer the random team ones. Better $ chance for the high dollar cards for me. I got Chargers on a 2020 Prizm break and last pack hit a Herbert Prizm base RC. My best hit to date. My son hit a couple of nobody autos with the Bulls on a random teamer the other day, and he was excited about that. 

My son and I have done a couple of FB and basketball breaks. I prefer the random team ones. Better $ chance for the high dollar cards for me. I got Chargers on a 2020 Prizm break and last pack hit a Herbert Prizm base RC. My best hit to date. My son hit a couple of nobody autos with the Bulls on a random teamer the other day, and he was excited about that. 
The autos on the Prizm's to me just don't work with the stickers.  Love the concept much more than Topps Chrome - outside of the sticker.  A pretty good market that has some room to grow still is the Topps Heritage HOF and star autographs - they are all on-card.  I need it myself, but the Yaz auto from 2020 Heritage is a must-have.  

my biggest fear with grading is that I send in a pristine card and they swap it out for a less than pristine one and I get an 8 or 9 back when I sent in a 10 that someone will bank :ph34r:  #conspiracy

The autos on the Prizm's to me just don't work with the stickers.  Love the concept much more than Topps Chrome - outside of the sticker.  A pretty good market that has some room to grow still is the Topps Heritage HOF and star autographs - they are all on-card.  I need it myself, but the Yaz auto from 2020 Heritage is a must-have.  
yeah agreed, I can def see why the on-card autos command a little more $-wise

my biggest fear with grading is that I send in a pristine card and they swap it out for a less than pristine one and I get an 8 or 9 back when I sent in a 10 that someone will bank :ph34r:  #conspiracy
That worries me as well along with relying on shipping during these times. I guess there are no other options though? 

I need to try a couple mid range cards I guess to see how it goes, whenever one you you guys have a chance could you link where you sign up to get them graded? Do you send in top loader or are the old screw downs ok?

That worries me as well along with relying on shipping during these times. I guess there are no other options though? 

I need to try a couple mid range cards I guess to see how it goes, whenever one you you guys have a chance could you link where you sign up to get them graded? Do you send in top loader or are the old screw downs ok?
Don't use screwdowns.  They can press down on the corners.  Put the card in a single sleeve, then into a hard plastic.  Get some painters tape and tape the top of the hard plastic so they dont fall out.

No screw downs. Cards can stick to them if they've been in there long, and compress the thicker cards.  They'll accept top-loaders for the time being, but they prefer Card Saver 1's

GoBirds said:

Psacard.com

PSA has the best value in terms of resale value.

There is a 6-9 month wait

If you become a member ($149/year I think) you pay $12 a card (20 card min).

This is the regular service that will take 6-9 months...and the cards potential declared value should be a max of $199. If upon grading the cards grade makes the value $700...you will pay more for the grading process as they now have to pay more to insure your card.

If you are sending cards that potentially may bring a value of over $199 you have to use the regular plan which is $50 a card and the value is limited to $499 before you have to pay more.

Express is $75/card and may take 6-8 weeks

Super express is $200/card and may take up to 3 weeks

If you're gonna send a few mid range cards to see how it goes...you're gonna get them back in the fall most likely.

I'm not familiar with the other grading g services but I assume they're wait times are slightly less and costs slightly less as well.

Which specific cards are you considering sending in and what would be the main purpose to send in? Resell? Authenticate? Inxrease value? All of the above?....or just encapsulate in a nice protective slab?

Psacard.com

This is the regular service that will take 6-9 months...and the cards potential declared value should be a max of $199. If upon grading the cards grade makes the value $700...you will pay more for the grading process as they now have to pay more to insure your card.

If you are sending cards that potentially may bring a value of over $199 you have to use the regular plan which is $50 a card and the value is limited to $499 before you have to pay more.

If you're gonna send a few mid range cards to see how it goes...you're gonna get them back in the fall most likely.

I'm not familiar with the other grading g services but I assume they're wait times are slightly less and costs slightly less as well.

Which specific cards are you considering sending in and what would be the main purpose to send in? Resell? Authenticate? Inxrease value? All of the above?....or just encapsulate in a nice protective slab?
I guess it would be all if the above but mostly have a stash in the closet that if my sons got into would hand down to them eventually graded/protected or if not could be more ready to sell them at max value. I have the 80’s/90’s that many have, Montana RC/Montana Proline Autograph/Rice RC/Sanders RC/Emmitt RC, in basketball some 86 Fleer Malone/Drexler 88 Fleer Jordan/Pippen/Miller, a bunch of Shaq/Zo with Shaq Beam Team being best. All the Baseball steroid heads. 😂

I have 2 of the Jordan Upper Deck Baseball RC I was thinking I would send as guinea pigs to make sure I got it back. 

Also have an old Upper Deck baseball signed by Mantle but not in the best shape, any recommendations to value and protect for eternity something like that?

Appreciate all the help, excited to see this making a comeback. 

Psacard.com

Have you used or know anything about any of the services where you can buy into group submissions to PSA? I've read some, but need to do more vetting before I'd try that route. Definitely saves money though it seems, if everything is on the up and up. 

Have you used or know anything about any of the services where you can buy into group submissions to PSA? I've read some, but need to do more vetting before I'd try that route. Definitely saves money though it seems, if everything is on the up and up. 
I haven't done those but started to read up on them...and then just decided to sign up myself. 

I have enough anxiety and concern sending cards directly to them let alone a 3rd party..lol but I am sure if you find a reputable one it would be fine. Claycards or Clayton cards on FB was one I saw that seemed good.

Psacard.com

Thanks for this.  I'd probably want to sell some of my cards if I have any 4-5 figure sellers in there among the Jordans, Akeems, Barkleys, Magic/Bird/Doc, etc.  And it seems I'd want to have them graded first to get top dollar.  

Other thing is I don't know what I don't know.  I know Jordan stuff has exploded, but am I sitting on anything else that is rare or in demand, and I'm just not aware?  Looks like some of the Griffey stuff is pretty up there right now for example.  I'm sure most of what I have isn't that special, but who knows.  Of course this is only with the handful of cards I have here, not including the boxes in my parent's attic up in Oregon.

Thanks for this.  I'd probably want to sell some of my cards if I have any 4-5 figure sellers in there among the Jordans, Akeems, Barkleys, Magic/Bird/Doc, etc.  And it seems I'd want to have them graded first to get top dollar.  

Other thing is I don't know what I don't know.  I know Jordan stuff has exploded, but am I sitting on anything else that is rare or in demand, and I'm just not aware?  Looks like some of the Griffey stuff is pretty up there right now for example.  I'm sure most of what I have isn't that special, but who knows.  Of course this is only with the handful of cards I have here, not including the boxes in my parent's attic up in Oregon.
The thing about a lot of it is... a lot of people have them. but a lot of people don't have them in high-grade shape. On the older stuff, lower grades still fetch a good premium over the base cards, but the newer you get (as a general rule, there are exceptions of course), the more higher-grade cards are out there, in both graded and non-graded populations. All of that effects the price, from what I've been able to tell. A lot of sellers will post their graded cards with a "population" note saying how many of that grade of that card exist (PSA publishes that info).  Now if you have some OLD old stuff (60s, etc.), even the low grade stuff sells good. Because there just weren't nearly as many of those. Most ended up in the trash or in bicycle spokes. So a PSA-4 Mickey Mantle, might still get you a good price vs the ungraded version. 

I haven't done those but started to read up on them...and then just decided to sign up myself. 

I have enough anxiety and concern sending cards directly to them let alone a 3rd party..lol but I am sure if you find a reputable one it would be fine. Claycards or Clayton cards on FB was one I saw that seemed good.
Orrrrr, maybe you should start your own submission group for the FFA! I hereby nominate you. :lol:  

The thing about a lot of it is... a lot of people have them. but a lot of people don't have them in high-grade shape. On the older stuff, lower grades still fetch a good premium over the base cards, but the newer you get (as a general rule, there are exceptions of course), the more higher-grade cards are out there, in both graded and non-graded populations. All of that effects the price, from what I've been able to tell. A lot of sellers will post their graded cards with a "population" note saying how many of that grade of that card exist (PSA publishes that info).  Now if you have some OLD old stuff (60s, etc.), even the low grade stuff sells good. Because there just weren't nearly as many of those. Most ended up in the trash or in bicycle spokes. So a PSA-4 Mickey Mantle, might still get you a good price vs the ungraded version. 
Yeah I get it, and my guess is most (none?) of my 80s stuff is in 9-10 shape, either. I see Jordan rookies graded a 5 that sold for $6K-$10K, and a 6 just went for $12,500.  So while I might not want to part with my autographed Magic Johnson stuff (my favorite player) or the finals game-worn shoes Dennis Rodman gave me for sentimental reasons, I'd be willing to sell just about anything else that would bring me some significant cash to put towards a home down payment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Orrrrr, maybe you should start your own submission group for the FFA! I hereby nominate you. :lol:  
Lol

Idk..I might consider it but the last 18 months I have essentially been working a 2nd job with eveything I do with sportscards. The process of sending em in is now kinda easy...it would be the indirect potential stress element I wouldn't want to have to possibly deal with.

Yeah I get it, and my guess is most (none?) of my 80s stuff is in 9-10 shape, either. I see Jordan rookies graded a 5 that sold for $6K-$10K, and a 6 just went for $12,500.  So while I might not want to part with my autographed Magic Johnson stuff (my favorite player) or the finals game-worn shoes Dennis Rodman gave me for sentimental reasons, I'd be willing to sell just about anything else that would bring me some significant cash to put towards a home down payment!
I'm not here to schill grading services but as crazy as graded card prices are...I can see it becoming a lot more popular and mainstream.  I don't mean prices will not raise but there are soooooo many reprints out there that at 1 point you kinda only had to worry about it if you were buying a 52 Mantle...but there are 1984 Topps Don Mattingly reprints.

A graded card would make the transaction a lot safer for all parties.

Baseball - topps, topps heritage

Football - score

basketball - hoops 

hockey - upper deck

probably missing something, but that’s a good start.  I’m also a big fan of Prizm.
Adding Donruss for Football and Basketball also.  Baseball, no.  They cannot show the logos, and limits their popularity.

If you have life changing/altering potential type of cards I would absolutely try to grade them ASAP....if not to sell just to protect. I mean it can get very costly though. Or you can just sell raw sometimes that is the best way to go if you know a 9-10 is not in the cards.

People will pay heavily in hopes they get a high grade.

Yea, definitely.  I have a lot of 20 something cards pre 71 waiting to grade. In some case I'm hoping for a 4....again not so much the grade but the authentication. 

I guess it would be all if the above but mostly have a stash in the closet that if my sons got into would hand down to them eventually graded/protected or if not could be more ready to sell them at max value. I have the 80’s/90’s that many have, Montana RC/Montana Proline Autograph/Rice RC/Sanders RC/Emmitt RC, in basketball some 86 Fleer Malone/Drexler 88 Fleer Jordan/Pippen/Miller, a bunch of Shaq/Zo with Shaq Beam Team being best. All the Baseball steroid heads. 😂

I have 2 of the Jordan Upper Deck Baseball RC I was thinking I would send as guinea pigs to make sure I got it back. 

Also have an old Upper Deck baseball signed by Mantle but not in the best shape, any recommendations to value and protect for eternity something like that?

Appreciate all the help, excited to see this making a comeback. 
A lot of those are good and can bring in good value in high grades. They don't have to be 10s to command 4 figures. It will cost you some change though.

The way it works is you have to declare a value of what you think the card will grade.  So say you think the Montana will grade an 8.

You check the comps on their site for an 8 and see the avg price is $800. That puts it past the $199 max value threshold and can no longer go for the value/economy of 12 bucks. 

Has to go regular for $50. (There is no min for this service like the $12 service which has a 20 card min)

Once it's being graded...if they grade it a 9 it's now worth over 4k; that puts it over the $2499 threshold and you have to pay a higher fee...like and extra 150 or something which is more of covering the new price it will cost to insure the package BACK to you.

So yea,  it can get costly....but I guess the more you pay the more you cards are worth....not good if you wanted to just hold them though.

On the Mantle ball. Having it authenticated would be a similar process I believe but have never done it. PSA does it and there are others as well for memorabilia.  Just not too familiar with autographed stuff. 

I've got a few cards that need grading, including a Jordan rookie. It looks like the centering is about 75/25 or 80/20, is a PSA 6 really the top it can grade out at (The rest of the card is really nice)? Is PSA really taking 6 months? That's so crazy. 

Also, I have a few cards that are were graded back in the '90's by SGC.  (90 Bowman Tiffany Griffey 98 Gem Mint, '86 Bonds Sportflics Rookie 96 Mint). I've noticed they do not carry quite the premium of grading that PSA does. Do they grades typically even out across vendors? i.e. is the Gem Mint Griffey more than likely going to be GEM Mint with PSA, or did SGC have a reputation for looser grading? I'm wondering if it might be worth it to pop these out and re-certify with PSA.

I've got a few cards that need grading, including a Jordan rookie. It looks like the centering is about 75/25 or 80/20, is a PSA 6 really the top it can grade out at (The rest of the card is really nice)? Is PSA really taking 6 months? That's so crazy. 

Also, I have a few cards that are were graded back in the '90's by SGC.  (90 Bowman Tiffany Griffey 98 Gem Mint, '86 Bonds Sportflics Rookie 96 Mint). I've noticed they do not carry quite the premium of grading that PSA does. Do they grades typically even out across vendors? i.e. is the Gem Mint Griffey more than likely going to be GEM Mint with PSA, or did SGC have a reputation for looser grading? I'm wondering if it might be worth it to pop these out and re-certify with PSA.
Yea, 6 months but that card will not be able to go regular.  Personally,  I would pay the 200 super express and you can probably get that back in 2-3 weeks.

If the card is mint and the centering is that off it could get a 7oc-9oc 

Chances are though it would end up costing more if the value exceeds 4999

The others....tough to say.

PSA I think will crack the cases for you but you would have to see the value risk of SGC Gem Mint to say a PSA 9 (in case it doesn't  cross over to a 10) I do think SGC still holds decent value...but I think I would probably try to get them under a PSA slab. 

Good luck and awesome cards!

Yea, 6 months but that card will not be able to go regular.  Personally,  I would pay the 200 super express and you can probably get that back in 2-3 weeks.

If the card is mint and the centering is that off it could get a 7oc-9oc 

Chances are though it would end up costing more if the value exceeds 4999

The others....tough to say.

PSA I think will crack the cases for you but you would have to see the value risk of SGC Gem Mint to say a PSA 9 (in case it doesn't  cross over to a 10) I do think SGC still holds decent value...but I think I would probably try to get them under a PSA slab. 

Good luck and awesome cards!
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. Yeah, the Jordan is exceptional, besides the OC. It's got the lightest of 'edging' on the right hand side as well for about 2/3", just where the color breaks ever so slightly. 

Good grief, looks like I'll need to find a different new hobby.  Went to local sports memorabilia shop and the boxes they had ranged from like $200 (baseball) to $900 (basketball).  Only had a few types of single packs ($8ish each) of baseball, which I'm not really into.

Was hoping to buy a box to open with my boy and start collecting again but not at those prices.  Bleh.

Good grief, looks like I'll need to find a different new hobby.  Went to local sports memorabilia shop and the boxes they had ranged from like $200 (baseball) to $900 (basketball).  Only had a few types of single packs ($8ish each) of baseball, which I'm not really into.

Was hoping to buy a box to open with my boy and start collecting again but not at those prices.  Bleh.
Yeah, that part sucks. I bit the bullet and bought a couple of lower end boxes on eBay for mine for Xmas. Our Target carries cards but all they ever have there is Magic the Gathering and Nascar. NBA and NFL are constantly empty shelves, thanks to hoarders. I'm seeing reports online that a lot of Targets are putting signs out with limits on purchases, but if nobody is monitoring all they have to do is leave and come back in, or send someone else in with their card.  I've seen a few posts showing that cards were now only available at the customer service desk, with limits in place. Sad that it came to that, but...supply and demand I suppose. 

A lot of those are good and can bring in good value in high grades. They don't have to be 10s to command 4 figures. It will cost you some change though.

The way it works is you have to declare a value of what you think the card will grade.  So say you think the Montana will grade an 8.

You check the comps on their site for an 8 and see the avg price is $800. That puts it past the $199 max value threshold and can no longer go for the value/economy of 12 bucks. 

Has to go regular for $50. (There is no min for this service like the $12 service which has a 20 card min)

Once it's being graded...if they grade it a 9 it's now worth over 4k; that puts it over the $2499 threshold and you have to pay a higher fee...like and extra 150 or something which is more of covering the new price it will cost to insure the package BACK to you.

So yea,  it can get costly....but I guess the more you pay the more you cards are worth....not good if you wanted to just hold them though.

On the Mantle ball. Having it authenticated would be a similar process I believe but have never done it. PSA does it and there are others as well for memorabilia.  Just not too familiar with autographed stuff. 
For your sports autograph needs,  I recommend JSA for the Mantle.  

https://powerssportsmemorabilia.com/blogs/news/getting-your-autographed-authenticated-who-should-you-use

It really is stupid.  I started collecting a 2020 set last year for fun.  Won't do a new one again.  If I ever want to one I'll target something from the 70's.  

Users who are viewing this thread