What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Attractive Babysitters (1 Viewer)

RUSF18

Footballguy
You're at work, maybe it's 15 minutes ago, and you open up your phone to the following texts from your wife:

W: I found a babysitter for Thursday. Looked her up on Facebook after we spoke. 

W: She is VERY hot. The blonde...

W: (image)

She was not lying or exaggerating. This girl is a 9.5. College student in town, originally from Georgia. Picture a 9.5 Georgia-born blonde girl and that is what she looks like. 

I've started and stopped typing probably 7 times already. Luckily she has an iPhone and I'm Android so no dots or "read" notifications. I typically have a lot of meetings so it's not unusual for me to be silent. 

How do you respond?

I would ask if she is into her?

Followed by, meh she's alright.

Or if you have a son.  Junior probably won't care what she looks like.  Hopefully she's into Fortnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're at work, maybe it's 15 minutes ago, and you open up your phone to the following texts from your wife:

W: I found a babysitter for Thursday. Looked her up on Facebook after we spoke. 

W: She is VERY hot. The blonde...

W: (image)

She was not lying or exaggerating. This girl is a 9.5. College student in town, originally from Georgia. Picture a 9.5 Georgia-born blonde girl and that is what she looks like. 

I've started and stopped typing probably 7 times already. Luckily she has an iPhone and I'm Android so no dots or "read" notifications. I typically have a lot of meetings so it's not unusual for me to be silent. 

How do you respond?
cool.

What is the can situation on this 8.5 anyway?
9.5, get it right. And the only reason she's not a 10 is because they look small based on the one pic.

As for an update, I'm still silent. You know how when you're arguing with your wife/significant other, or you just had a bad day and something they did annoyed you, you have that voice in your head that says "Don't say it! Whatever you do, don't say it! I know you want to, but keep your mouth shut and definitely do not say what you want to say!!!"...?

I think I need another half hour or so to make sure I don't say it here. 

9.5, get it right. And the only reason she's not a 10 is because they look small based on the one pic.

As for an update, I'm still silent. You know how when you're arguing with your wife/significant other, or you just had a bad day and something they did annoyed you, you have that voice in your head that says "Don't say it! Whatever you do, don't say it! I know you want to, but keep your mouth shut and definitely do not say what you want to say!!!"...?

I think I need another half hour or so to make sure I don't say it here. 
Where the #### is this one pic?

based on the rom-coms I've seen, she's destined to fall madly in love with you. but don't worry, you'll all laugh about it in the end.

If I've learned anything from the movies, hide the video camera inside a panda bear.  
Back when we put together our baby registry, I remember arguing against the need for the monitor that you could view remotely from your phone. 

Somehow that was one of like three arguments I ever won with my wife. 

I know she hates how overpriced babysitters are here so I chose to ignore the obvious and just went with a simple "glad that's taken care of (*). What's her rate?"

* - she was stressed at finding someone for a pretty random time so she could handle her own work thing

• Smile
Reactions: Neo
I know she hates how overpriced babysitters are here so I chose to ignore the obvious and just went with a simple "glad that's taken care of (*). What's her rate?"

* - she was stressed at finding someone for a pretty random time so she could handle her own work thing
Pretty decent attempt at playing it cool and trying to show emphathy towards your wife.  I'll give it about a 30 percent chance at success.  Good luck. 

Start by just texting your full name to your wife. When she asks why you sent that, just respond with

"This is some sort of test for me, right?  I at least wanted to get my name spelled correctly for credit so that I can get something right"

Users who are viewing this thread