What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bad calls by the REAL Refs today? (2 Viewers)

Raider Nation said:
Ilov80s said:
Raider Nation said:
Based on the rules, he should have been ejected, right?
Hell yeah. I would have tossed his ###!
But Brady is the best competitor because he swears three times in a row.... BUT BUT BUT...

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=721919&hl=%2Bbrady+%2Bcompetitor

HAHA

Shouldn't have tossed him and if Brady weren't in his face I don't think its an issue but the ref basically had to push him back from getting smacked in the head. There deserves to be a flag on that specific one.

Again if Brady is 5 yards away its one thing to react and yell at the ref but to basically look like your going to finish him in Mortal Combat is a little too much.

:penalty:

It was confirmed today that Jernigan jabbed him in the eye after they stood up, right in front of the refs.

Gif

Brady was initially mad about Jernigan standing over him after kneeing him in the face. Then when he was jawing with him in front of the ref Jernigan thrust his hand towards him as some gesture and poked him in the eye, hard enough to break a blood vessel as could be seen for the rest of the game.

I don't think Jernigan poked him intentionally, but it obviously pissed Brady off and can't really fault him for that. Right in front of the official, should have been a flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was confirmed today that Jernigan jabbed him in the eye after they stood up, right in front of the refs.
Because everyone else that's ever touched a ref was just doing it to be a #### and couldn't possibly have had a legitimate complaint?

Users who are viewing this thread