What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Stafford is at his best throwing strong down the middle. When he starts throwing side armed, he looks his worst. Detroit should hire Joe Montana to show Stafford how to throw a touch screen pass, where you lead the runner and the ball is super easy to catch and the RB can look down field to read blocks at the same time. Not a whip that is low and behind.

HI! Totally trashed Ravens fan here to spend the last 32 minutes of gametime with you.

No Lions pass rush so far, good Ravens secondary, plus one huge Calvin drop.

Make that two.

So my lions play on MNF about once a decade and of course Comcast cable decides to take a crap as the game begins.

Direct TV here I come!
I thought there was a deal where they have to show it on local TV as well - I know the Bronco Thursday night game was on a local channel.

So, 4 drops already tonight for the Lions. Nice to see they aren't going to let that stat be caught this season.

Stafford is at his best throwing strong down the middle. When he starts throwing side armed, he looks his worst. Detroit should hire Joe Montana to show Stafford how to throw a touch screen pass, where you lead the runner and the ball is super easy to catch and the RB can look down field to read blocks at the same time. Not a whip that is low and behind.
He's got a heater and that's it

I have yet to see him throw a touch pass in 5 years (admittedly I only watch 5 or so games a year)

They say the best offense is a good defense. Detroit is proving that the best offense is a stupid defense.

I'm sorry does the defender have an obligation to step aside so the receiver can go back to the under thrown ball? seriously??

Terrible clock management on that drive IMO. They wasted a lot of time there. Oof!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol fix is in.....sorry Calvin owners, that is ridiculous.
So the argument is the greatest WR of the last 25 years is intentionally dropping passes so his team might lose a vital game that could cost them the playoffs? Makes sense.
It was more of a joke, although he's playing that bad it wouldn't shock me because the guy is normally so good. He is freakishly dominant in some games but this game here is why he'll never be a Jerry Rice who made all the plays in big time games for many years.

Users who are viewing this thread