What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Wow...17 and a half minutes have gone by and Kaepernick has not done anything egregiously stupid and now he throws a perfect pass deep downfield.

The turnaround begins today? They win out?

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO!!

Edit: to clarify, laughing at the people who thought Flacco was ever good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that the first time a player has ever caught 2 balls on the same play? (pitch and then catch by forsett)

Starting to rethink Steve Smith as a HoFer. If memory serves he declared this season to be his last, but if he can give it a go for one more he might earn a gold jacket.

So bummed that this game was at 4. WOuld have loved to have known Forsett's status at 1 :(
hasn't exactly had the monster game that would make you really regret sitting him.

And most every report out yesterday and this morning was that he was playing?

So bummed that this game was at 4. WOuld have loved to have known Forsett's status at 1 :(
hasn't exactly had the monster game that would make you really regret sitting him.

Subscribers were given a different take:

USTIN FORSETT | ANKLE | QUESTIONABLE | LATE SUN STARTI'm on record all week -- in our articles and our podcasts -- with my belief Forsett has a low grade high ankle sprain and was unlikely to play this week. After managing only a limited Friday practice, the Ravens added a running back to the active roster Saturday. Whatever slim opening Forsett had to play this week is very likely shut now.

Fantasy expectation: I don't believe Forsett will be active today and it's a late Sunday afternoon start. Look for another option today.

600 ET: Both Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport are tweeting that Forsett is optimistic he'll play today after testing his ankle in warmups. Forsett will not be full strength today and will risk aggravating his injury. The Ravens were concened enough to add a back to the roster yesterday and will likely rotate Javorius Allen in frequently if Forsett is active. The late afternoon start and low floor make him a tough fantasy start.

- Doctor Jene Bramel, Footballguys.com

Understood, but still have to have at least ONE backup option on a 4 PM player, and in one league, I didn't have one.

Subscribers were given a different take:

USTIN FORSETT | ANKLE | QUESTIONABLE | LATE SUN STARTI'm on record all week -- in our articles and our podcasts -- with my belief Forsett has a low grade high ankle sprain and was unlikely to play this week. After managing only a limited Friday practice, the Ravens added a running back to the active roster Saturday. Whatever slim opening Forsett had to play this week is very likely shut now.

Fantasy expectation: I don't believe Forsett will be active today and it's a late Sunday afternoon start. Look for another option today.

600 ET: Both Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport are tweeting that Forsett is optimistic he'll play today after testing his ankle in warmups. Forsett will not be full strength today and will risk aggravating his injury. The Ravens were concened enough to add a back to the roster yesterday and will likely rotate Javorius Allen in frequently if Forsett is active. The late afternoon start and low floor make him a tough fantasy start.

- Doctor Jene Bramel, Footballguys.com
Interesting. I didn't read this, but your'e right this certainly doesn't give much positive light on it. Most of the other reports I was reading all week and this morning were quite contrary to the above though and made it seem like he was likely playing.

Users who are viewing this thread