What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BEARS@PACKERS THANKSGIVING DAY! (1 Viewer)

Huge Brett fan, but dude, can you at least dress better in the booth at your return to Lambeau. He looks like a old homeless bum with wearing that getup.
He's got F##K You money.
True, and I realize Favre is a good 'ole boy and isn't a snazzy dresser; but still, you're on camera for posterity and celebrating a tremendous career. You don't dress like a college kid at your Jersey retirement. At least let your wife dress you up.
I would let his wife dress me up. Or whatever she wants to do.

Huge Brett fan, but dude, can you at least dress better in the booth at your return to Lambeau. He looks like a old homeless bum with wearing that getup.
He's got F##K You money.
True, and I realize Favre is a good 'ole boy and isn't a snazzy dresser; but still, you're on camera for posterity and celebrating a tremendous career. You don't dress like a college kid at your Jersey retirement. At least let your wife dress you up.
I would let his wife dress me up. Or whatever she wants to do.
Could care less about dress but not many references how much he loved GB.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got F##K You money
That's Brett Favre though. I can't remember ever seeing him in a suit, tie, or anything remotely dressed up. He might dress up next summer in Canton but that'd be the next time he does.

Unbelievable. Wow. Favre is loving this.

####### Adams again. Amazing. Why is that dude still in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got F##K You money.
Like this?http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/ap/a9820c3386ae4ba39091715ce037f5db.jpg
Precisely.

He's got F##K You money.
Like this?http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/ap/a9820c3386ae4ba39091715ce037f5db.jpg
Precisely.
I think it's ok. He's keeping it real. This is what we think of when we think of Favre. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Mariani doing well is awesome

What a guy, nice to see him succeed even if for a night

He was a pro bowl return guy for the Titans that had a gruesome injury http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/watch-titans-punt-returner-marc-mariani-break-his-ankle-but-proceed-with-caution-graphic/
He's made some good plays as receiver. Horrible as returner. Has to go
He's 8th

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/returning/sort/kickReturnYards

This is the reason the Bears are a below average team right now, can't put a team away, only needed a first down or two to put this out of reach. The Bears fanatic in me says beat the Packers, the other part says I want a high draft pick so blow this, lol, crazy I know

Users who are viewing this thread