What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Shticks the FFA Has Ever Seen (1 Viewer)

Zippy's Reply to every post during the over night hours shtick was unrivaled.

17seconds said:
BR33ZE said:
17seconds said:
shamuridr...and by that I mean shadyridr and all of the associated backlash from his TMI postings
Please. While there was some decent shtick there, it is no where near the top 100 all-time FFA shticks.
whose alias is this?shamuridr occured well before Aug 27th, 2008
Joe T's awful alias shtick.

who was the guy who said he could strike anyone out, beat anyone in one on one, etc.? that guy wins.
Here's your chance to step up and prove your skills.Let me know where you live and when I am in your city (I travel often) Iwill humiliate you in the sporting contest(s) of your choice and then Iwill take your woman (if she is hot) out for a gourmet meal....I am notresponsible for any advances she might (will) make during dinner.Rules are as follows -1. Hoops. Costs $20 up front to play me (Game = 21 by 1's and 2's) Youbeat me (you won't) I pay $100 cash on the spot. When I beat you, I keepyour $20.Keep in mind that I have a lethal x-over and a 33" vert. You *will* getdunked on. Repeatedly.2. Baseball. I fan you on 5 pitches or less. Cost: $20 up front, pay outis the same as basketball with the following caveats:a. Solid contact pays $300 cash, on the spot.b. Going yard pays $3,000 cash, on the spot.Keep in mind, that I have filthy, nasty stuff. Exploding slider, wickedsplitty, heavy fastball, good change.3. Baseball Part II. You pitch to me, cost is $30 up front. If I don'thit everything you throw (If you can get anything near the plate) on thescrews, I pay you $2000.00 in cash.4. Football. Punt, pass, kick. Cost is $50 up front. Out distance meand I'll pay you $4,500Here are my current averages:Pass: 63 ydsPunt: 52 ydsKick: 61 ydsTotal: 176 yds!4. Swim. 50M freestyle. $25 up front. You beat me in best 2 out 3 and Ipay you $500 on the spot.5. Boxing or mixed martial arts. Trust me. Do *NOT* even think aboutgoing there.-- Copyright © Magnificent B#####d Productions 2003. All rights reserved.
This guy sounds like a one trick pony :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread