What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best sign at the Cowboys vs. Eagles game? (1 Viewer)

Philly fan=classlessThe way they act you would think they had won something. :thumbdown:
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Sorry if the fans of your team are not as passionate as us Eagles fans. :thumbdown:
Throwing batteries at people and laughing about spinal injuries does not = passionate, it = tools.
Yeah, EVERYBODY threw batteries and EVERYONE laughed at Michael Irvin. Every city has it's bad eggs. The problem is that Philly gets praised for it. I have been to other cities and have seen mush worse than what I have seen at Eagles games.

Philly fans are commited, I'll give you that much.

And it's respectable...to keep up the faith, even without ever having won anything ;-)

I can't wait to see the crowd after TO gets his first TD and we're up by 17. "Wow, they're a little bit better than the 49ers and Packers."

;-) Go boys.

Philly fan=classlessThe way they act you would think they had won something. :thumbdown:
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Sorry if the fans of your team are not as passionate as us Eagles fans. :thumbdown:
Throwing batteries at people and laughing about spinal injuries does not = passionate, it = tools.
Yeah, EVERYBODY threw batteries and EVERYONE laughed at Michael Irvin. Every city has it's bad eggs. The problem is that Philly gets praised for it. I have been to other cities and have seen mush worse than what I have seen at Eagles games.
I have gone to a few Eagles games and I have not seen worse then I saw there. When I feel I cant bring my kids to a football game then there is a problem.Why no t shirts for Mcnabb blowing the superbowl?Do you guys still have the in house jail at the new stadium?

I have gone to a few Eagles games and I have not seen worse then I saw there. When I feel I cant bring my kids to a football game then there is a problem.Why no t shirts for Mcnabb blowing the superbowl?Do you guys still have the in house jail at the new stadium?
Yeah, the jail cell is still there just in case you step foot back into the stadium. If it wasn't enjoyable for you, then why did you go to more than one game? Pathetic!

Philly fans are commited, I'll give you that much.And it's respectable...to keep up the faith, even without ever having won anything ;-)I can't wait to see the crowd after TO gets his first TD and we're up by 17. "Wow, they're a little bit better than the 49ers and Packers.";-) Go boys.
What's with using the word "we"? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Yeah, the jail cell is still there just in case you step foot back into the stadium. If it wasn't enjoyable for you, then why did you go to more than one game? Pathetic!
So, would I be safe wearing a Cowboys jersey to the game this afternoon? How much can I trust the Philadelphia White-Trash-Nation?

So, would I be safe wearing a Cowboys jersey to the game this afternoon? How much can I trust the Philadelphia White-Trash-Nation?
Do not wear the Cowgirls jersey to the game. You will regret it if you do.

Do not wear the Cowgirls jersey to the game. You will regret it if you do.
You think I'm stupid?? :D I wouldnt be caught dead in that stadium as a Cowboy fan :P

LMAO :lmao:

ESPN talking about the security at the game. Undercover guys everywhere.

Way to go Philly fan :thumbup: There is more security there then if the President was coming in.

Mcnabb may puke before,during,and after this game. Mcnabb is really being put in a bad spot here.

How about "TO, we'll never sniff the super bowl again without you!"

The loser Eagles fans dogging TO is the same as a when you dump a chic, she cries and begs you not to and then tells everyone you have a small wiener and she hated you anyway. Youre all a bunch of losers. That is why you will never when a super bowl. The football gods hate the loser Eagles fans.

How about "TO, we'll never sniff the super bowl again without you!"

The loser Eagles Cowboys fans dogging TO is the same as a when you dump a chic, she cries and begs you not to and then tells everyone you have a small wiener and she hated you anyway. Youre all a bunch of losers. That is why you will never when a super bowl. The football gods hate the loser Eagles Cowboys fans.
circa 2007-2008...TO is a cancer

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate TO, and am not a fan of Dallas at all but I can't see Philly winning this game.Edit to stay on topic:

"Take 35 of these and call me in the morning"
Thats a great one.

Amazing to me, how one cannot stay on the topic of the thread. Wheelhouse's thread is aimed at the types of signs we'll be seeing at the game. Regardless of whether or not you are a Dallas/Eagles fan, there are going to be signs. For Philly, there hasn't been a player with this much love since the Bounty Bowl in the 90s.

As for the sign, here's my take:

"Remember me?, love Lito"

Another contribution to the list...

TO - I just sent you a text message

Did you get it?

It says "You suck"

boomer just had a book Little T learns how to con billionaire nfl owners.

not funny, not funny at all. they even made a book cover, the cbs show sucks

There is a difference between being passionate and psychotic. Listening to WIP this week (which mind is the preferred radio station in PHilly for irrational people) and this game is more important than life. The Eagles could use every game after this and it seems like the fans don't care as long as they win today. There is only one team that has it own court and prison system in the stadium and it isn't the Browns or Raiders (although it wouldn't hurt)

Actually, Eagles were the NFL champions in 1948, '49, '60 - pre-superbowl era. Of course, most Cowboys fans are eluded by this fact... either that or they just like to show their mastery at arithmetic by counting to "5" superbowls :D
Wow, the Eagles and Cleveland Browns absolutley dominated during the Eisenhower adminstration. Congrats! You guys should party together!

Users who are viewing this thread