What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bill Cosby needs a new Media Manager (and to stop raping) (1 Viewer)

Cosby seems like a scumbag that should be in prison, but does anyone else find this reasoning for unsealing the previous court records kind of strange? Since he has expressed opinions on moral issues he doesn't get the protections of sealed documents anymore?

Robreno wrote Monday that the case "is not about the Defendant's status as a public person by virtue of the exercise of his trade as a televised or comedic personality. Rather, Defendant has donned the mantle of public moralist and mounted the proverbial electronic or print soap box to volunteer his views on, among other things, childrearing, family life, education, and crime."

Cosby has made himself part of these public issues and therefore has "voluntarily narrowed the zone of privacy that he is entitled to claim," the judge wrote.

Cosby seems like a scumbag that should be in prison, but does anyone else find this reasoning for unsealing the previous court records kind of strange? Since he has expressed opinions on moral issues he doesn't get the protections of sealed documents anymore?

Robreno wrote Monday that the case "is not about the Defendant's status as a public person by virtue of the exercise of his trade as a televised or comedic personality. Rather, Defendant has donned the mantle of public moralist and mounted the proverbial electronic or print soap box to volunteer his views on, among other things, childrearing, family life, education, and crime."

Cosby has made himself part of these public issues and therefore has "voluntarily narrowed the zone of privacy that he is entitled to claim," the judge wrote.
Keep in mind that the burden to show why they shouldn't have been unsealed after two years was on Cosby.

Cosby's lawyer's argument was that it would be embarrassing to Cosby and his family. I think Cosby's role as a public moralist does cut against that argument (but I wouldn't have accepted public embarrassment as a justification in any case). As the judge asked in the hearing, why should Cosby be protected from his own account of the facts?

Think about how peeved poor Tom Wopat must be.

Guy just saw his residual checks dry up because of a car, but ol' Puddin Pop still has the cash rolling in.

If these women stick with their story and just want the truth out, good for them....If they chase one dime, they lose all credibility. IMO
What a crock of ####. There is only one case that may be able to be prosecuted in NJ as they have no time limit on rape charges there. Other than that the only way to punish this raping dooshbag is to take his money. I hope they bankrupt his ###.

It's not enough, but it is nice that he has lived to see his entire life and career crumble at his feet. That's a pretty hearty punishment in itself.

I still can't believe Bill Cosby is a rapist though.

That is horrible. There is no excuse for it.

(I'm referring to Evilgrin's post, although I guess a similar point could be made about Cosby's raping.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosby accuser Eden Tirl speaks out: ‘I didn't wait to come forward’

August 13, 2015

Three more women came forward this week accusing Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting them.

Eden Tirl, a former actress who guest starred as a police officer on “The Cosby Show” in 1989, said she was pulled off the set during a taping of the show and groped by Cosby inside his dressing room.

“Nobody on that set [saw] me leave,” Tirl told Yahoo News anchor Bianna Golodryga in her first interview since going public with her claims. “To go have lunch in Bill’s dressing room long before lunch is called is unheard of in television and film.”

Tirl said she later told two “Cosby Show” staffers what happened, but was ignored.

“I didn’t wait to come forward,” Tirl said. “I said something while I was working on the show, and I wasn’t helped.”

She said Cosby’s fame and iconic status made her reluctant to go public.

“At the time I thought I had experienced the casting couch in the grandest way possible, meaning the titan of NBC,” Tirl, now a teacher, said.

Lawyers for the 78-year-old comedian have long denied such allegations, and he has never been criminally charged.

Tirl is one of more than 40 women to allege they were drugged, sexually assaulted or sexually harassed by Cosby.

Attorney Gloria Allred, who represents 21 of Cosby’s accusers, joined Tirl for her interview with Golodryga.

Last month, New York magazine published an explosive cover story featuring 35 of Cosby’s accusers, whose stories are remarkably similar.

“There will be more coming forward,” Allred said.

Previous allegations of sexual assault against Cosby — and his reputation as a womanizer — were largely ignored. But last fall, a clip of comedian Hannibal Buress talking about the accusations onstage went viral, igniting the firestorm Cosby had successfully avoided for more than a decade.

“I went online one morning, just to check my email,” Victoria Valentino, a former Playboy Bunny who was allegedly drugged and assaulted by Cosby in 1969, told New York. “The Yahoo page came up, and there was something about Cosby, this thing with Hannibal Buress. And all of a sudden, something just hit me. Anger. Son of a #####! You know, a woman can be not believed for 30 years. But it takes one man? To make a joke about it? That f—ing pissed me off so bad. Suddenly I’m thinking, Who do I contact?”

The New York magazine cover story came three weeks after the unsealing of the 2005 deposition in which Cosby admitted that he gave Quaaludes to at least one woman he wanted to have sex with — a revelation that was viewed as a damning corroboration by many of his accusers.

Allred challenged Monique Pressley, Cosby’s newly hired attorney, to debate the claims against her client.

“I’m happy to come on Yahoo, I’m happy to go on any other platform to debate her,” Allred said. “Let’s do this in the court of public opinion.”

“While I do appreciate the temptation that may exist, for some, to turn this matter into a public spectacle, lawyers representing clients resolve matters in court, not debates,” Pressley said in a statement.

In December, a lawsuit filed against Cosby by Judy Huth alleged that he sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion in 1974 when she was 15 years old. Cosby is scheduled to answer questions related to that case in a deposition on Oct. 9.

Tiri said she is shocked that Cosby has evaded the mounting allegations against him.

“There is a real disconnect and something really wrong here,” Tirl said. “I don’t feel like he has answered anything.”

Damon Wayans chimes in on Bill Cosby.

"Tell the truth," Wayans said about his advice for the Cosby Show star. "If I was him, I would divorce my wife, give her all my money and then I would go do a deposition. I would light one of [those] three-hour cigars. I'd have some wine and maybe a Quaalude, and I would just go off, because I don't believe that he was raping. I believe he was in relationships with all of them, and then he's like, 'You know what? It's 78. It don't work like that no more. I can't get it up for any of y'all. Bye, #####es,' and then they're like, 'Oh, really? Rape!' "

Wayans called the claims against Cosby a "money hoax" and feels that some of the women found it hard to deal with rejection.

“If you listen to them talk, they go, 'Well, the first time …' The first time? #####, how many times did it happen? Just listen to what they're saying and some of them really [are] un-rape-able. I just look at them and go, 'You don't want that. Get out of here,' " Wayans said.

He added: "How big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years?"

:lmao:

Unfortunately Wayans is about to face the full wrath of the SJW mafia.

Damon Wayans chimes in on Bill Cosby.

"Tell the truth," Wayans said about his advice for the Cosby Show star. "If I was him, I would divorce my wife, give her all my money and then I would go do a deposition. I would light one of [those] three-hour cigars. I'd have some wine and maybe a Quaalude, and I would just go off, because I don't believe that he was raping. I believe he was in relationships with all of them, and then he's like, 'You know what? It's 78. It don't work like that no more. I can't get it up for any of y'all. Bye, #####es,' and then they're like, 'Oh, really? Rape!' "

Wayans called the claims against Cosby a "money hoax" and feels that some of the women found it hard to deal with rejection.

“If you listen to them talk, they go, 'Well, the first time …' The first time? #####, how many times did it happen? Just listen to what they're saying and some of them really [are] un-rape-able. I just look at them and go, 'You don't want that. Get out of here,' " Wayans said.

He added: "How big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years?"

:lmao:

Unfortunately Wayans is about to face the full wrath of the SJW mafia.
SJW?

Fwiw, it seems to have earned whatever wrath goes his way. Underneath some legit enough sounding questions, it becomes clear his true intentions. You don't make "un-rapeable" 'jokes' over this.

I'm starting to think it'll be easier to make a list of B-list celebs Cosby hasn't raped.

1) Meredith Baxter Birney

The women suing Cosby in U.S. District Court in Springfield are among approximately 50 who have come forward with allegations of rape or unwanted sexual contact over the last year. Cosby has a home in Shelburne in western Massachusetts.
Still surreal to me that Cliff Huxtable is the most prolific known rapist of our time. If 50 came forward, how many out there decided not to, or were paid off, or have passed away? Maybe another 50? He should be in prison for life.

Can't imagine the attorney's plan with this.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, remember that Mr. Cosby has countersued seven of these plaintiffs for false accusations."
The article says he has 50 accusers, but does not say how many of them are plaintiffs. Are there 7 plaintiffs, 50 plaintiffs, or somewhere in between?

Cosby countersues 7 women accusing them of making false accusations of sexual misconduct for financial gain
So just those 7. Apparently the rest of the claims may be righteous.
Can't imagine the attorney's plan with this."Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, remember that Mr. Cosby has countersued seven of these plaintiffs for false accusations."
Looking forward to when Cosby's attorney calls these women to the stand...

Aggravated indecent assault is the charge. Essentially ######l penetration while the victim is unaware or incapacitated per the guy talking on the news.

Clinton's like Thank God I just overpowered my victims instead of Silly Drugs!!!! What a Sissy Cos is.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-NBC employee Frank Scotti claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room as he stood guard Veteran NBC employee Frank Scotti says he helped Bill Cosby deliver thousands of dollars to eight different women in 1989-90 - including Shawn Thompson, whose daughter Autumn Jackson claimed the actor was her dad. The ex-aide also tells the Daily News he stood guard whenever Cosby invited young models to his dressing room, which eventually led him to quitting after years on the job.

Back when Bill Cosby was the king of network television, veteran NBC employee Frank Scotti served as the royal fixer.

When Cosby invited young models into his Brooklyn dressing room, the megastar’s pal stood watch outside the door. When the married Cosby sought a Queens apartment for another pretty face, Scotti arranged the deal.

And when the man behind Fat Albert needed cash disbursed to his flock of single female friends — hey, hey, hey — Scotti became the conduit for payments of up to $2,000 a month.

“He had everybody fooled,” said Scotti in an exclusive interview with the Daily News. “Nobody suspected.”

Scotti came forward last week with his insider’s look at Cosby’s womanizing ways during the magical 1984-92 run of “The Cosby Show.”

The 90-year-old Scotti said he decided to speak as the drumbeat of sexual abuse allegations against Cosby, 77, grew steadily louder. “I felt sorry for the women,” he told The News.

The Emmy-winning Cosby, NBC’s most bankable star at the time, used Scotti to deliver monthly payouts to eight different women in 1989-90 — including Shawn Thompson, whose daughter Autumn Jackson claimed the actor was her dad.

Cosby, while denying paternity, paid out more than $100,000 to Thompson over the years after their 1974 affair began. Scotti told The News that he believes Cosby was sleeping with all the women who received money.

“I was suspicious that something was going on,” said Scotti. “I suspected that he was having sex with them because the other person he was sending money to (Thompson) he was definitely having sex with.

“Why else would he be sending money?” Scotti asked. “He was sending these women $2,000 a month. What else could I think?”

Scotti, who lives in Lakewood, N.J., saved copies of money orders from the era detailing his payouts to four of the Cosby women.

He recalled Cosby presenting him with “a satchel of money, all $100 bills,” and pressing Scotti to distribute the payments using money orders in his own name.

“I did a lot of crazy things for him,” recalled Scotti. “He was covering himself by having my name on it. It was a coverup. I realized it later.”

Scotti worked as facilities manager at the Brooklyn studio where “The Cosby Show” was originally taped before a live audience.

Thompson, contacted last week by email, refused to comment on the ongoing Cosby sex scandal and stopped writing once Scotti’s name was mentioned.

A second woman said “Dr. Cosby” sent her money to help cover expenses for her son to attend private school. The receipts showed her receiving four money orders in one day worth $3,500.

“Your source could have asked me, instead of leading you on a witch hunt,” the woman texted The News. “Not that any of this is your business.”

Cosby, via Scotti, passed along an additional $1,560 to a third woman in February 1990.

Angela Leslie, now 52, was the last name on the receipts — and she told The News the Cosby camp paid for her to fly to California in the early 1990s. She got sick and returned her ticket but saw him two years later in Las Vegas.

Once there, Leslie claimed Cosby got naked before getting sexual — despite her lack of interest. When she backed off, Cosby chased her out of the room.

“I felt so used,” she told The News.

Scotti said Cosby also had an arrangement with a Manhattan modeling agency in which the owner would deliver young women to his dressing room. Some of the aspiring models were as young as 16, Scotti said.

“‘I want you to keep that one girl here,’ ” Scotti quoted Cosby as telling him. “ ‘I want to interview her for a part in the show.’”

The other models and the agency’s owner would quickly disappear, leaving Cosby’s pick alone with the comedian.

“The owner just walked right out,” he recounted. “She knew exactly what was going to go on. Then he’d tell me, ‘Stand outside the door and don’t let anyone in.’ Now you put that together and figure (out) why.”

On another occasion, Cosby asked him to find a Queens apartment for another model from the same agency.

“He said, ‘Call Donald Trump’s brother and see if he can give you an apartment,’ ” Scotti recalled. “So I called him up, and of course, who’s not going to? He’d throw somebody out just to give Bill Cosby an apartment.”

Scotti said the sordid arrangements gnawed at him, and eventually led him to walk away from Cosby.

“It bothered me. . . . You’ve got all of these kids, every time,” he told The News. “I used to like him, but that’s the reason I quit him after so many years — because of the girls.”

The walls of Scotti’s apartment are covered with photos of the former facilities manager from his days at NBC — many with Cosby, including one signed 16-inch-by-20-inch framed portrait.

“To Frank Scotty, my friend,” reads the misspelled inscription.

Cosby lawyer Martin Singer scoffed at Scotti’s claims.

“What evidence does he have of Mr. Cosby’s involvement?” Singer said Saturday. “How would Scotti know if a woman was a model or a secretary? It appears that his story is pure speculation so that he can get his 15 minutes of fame.”

Scotti says he met Cosby when the comedian was doing standup at the Gaslight Cafe in Greenwich Village. When Cosby went to California for the series “I Spy,” Scotti landed a job at NBC.

The two were reunited when Cosby began shooting “The Cosby Show” in Brooklyn in 1984.

Scotti told Cosby that he was considering retirement — and was surprised by the star’s response.

“He said, ‘You’ll never quit me. You love me,’ ” Scotti recounted.

The Cos then gave him a less sentimental sendoff when he announced his departure.

“He looked at me and said, ‘Leave right now,’ ” Scotti recalled.

He has only seen Cosby once since that day.

“He was a very selfish person,” Scotti said. “He thought he was a genius. He thought he was better than everybody else.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bill-cosby-paid-women-ex-nbc-employee-article-1.2020464

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread