What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills Fire Schonert (1 Viewer)

Rotoworld:

Bills Offense-TM-Bills Sep. 5 - 11:21 pm et Recently fired offensive coordinator Turk Schonert blames his dismissal on coach **** Jauron wanting to run a "Pop Warner" offense."(Jauron) told me the offense wasn't simple enough for him," Schonert said. "We had too many formations, too many plays. He wants a 'Pop Warner' offense. He limited me in formations, and limited me in plays." Jauron is a conservative mind, so this isn't surprising. He'll be on the hot seat all year.
:confused:

**** Jauron seems like a genuinely nice guy but he's just not head coach material.Hopefully he finds a #### LeBeau like role in the future and settles in somewhere because he ain't long for Buffalo.
Thats a lot of....Why is the first one fine but the second one is ####? Filter only works if there are two?Bob and Tom always make the joke about Jauron...that his names sounds like a disease. "I have a bad case of the #### Jauron".
Just guessing but it's probably the capitalization... let's test.Dude... you're a total Dickdick Jauron is a creepy looking dude.Edit: I'm stumped

Last edited by a moderator:
"(Jauron) told me the offense wasn't simple enough for him," Schonert said. "We had too many formations, too many plays. He wants a 'Pop Warner' offense. He limited me in formations, and limited me in plays." Jauron is a conservative mind, so this isn't surprising. He'll be on the hot seat all year.
oof

**** Jauron seems like a genuinely nice guy but he's just not head coach material.Hopefully he finds a #### LeBeau like role in the future and settles in somewhere because he ain't long for Buffalo.
Thats a lot of....Why is the first one fine but the second one is ####? Filter only works if there are two?Bob and Tom always make the joke about Jauron...that his names sounds like a disease. "I have a bad case of the #### Jauron".
Just guessing but it's probably the capitalization... let's test.Dude... you're a total Dickdick Jauron is a creepy looking dude.Edit: I'm stumped
It depends on the previous word. If "****" comes after a, the, my, your, his, or maybe some other words, then it gets filtered to ####. Otherwise it stays "****" (regardless of capitalization). So you can write about **** Jauron, coach **** Jauron, their **** Jauron led team, her **** Jauron inspired boredom with the Bills, the big **** Jauron contract (or is it an embarrassingly small contract?), a total **** Jauron move, another head coach sucking **** Jauron style, or a flaccid **** Jauron defense, but not about a #### Jauron like role, the #### Jauron playbook, or his #### Jauron themed website.

It depends on the previous word. If "****" comes after a, the, my, your, his, or maybe some other words, then it gets filtered to ####. Otherwise it stays "****" (regardless of capitalization). So you can write about **** Jauron, coach **** Jauron, their **** Jauron led team, her **** Jauron inspired boredom with the Bills, the big **** Jauron contract (or is it an embarrassingly small contract?), a total **** Jauron move, another head coach sucking **** Jauron style, or a flaccid **** Jauron defense, but not about a #### Jauron like role, the #### Jauron playbook, or his #### Jauron themed website.
:shock: that's awesome

:shock: :rant: Thanks for the sig. Easily the funniest thing Ive ever read here!!

"(Jauron) told me the offense wasn't simple enough for him," Schonert said. "We had too many formations, too many plays. He wants a 'Pop Warner' offense. He limited me in formations, and limited me in plays." Jauron is a conservative mind, so this isn't surprising. He'll be on the hot seat all year.
oof
Colonel Blake: [to Spearchucker Jones at the football practice] I had another idea. I think we should have some plays. You know, usually in football you have some organized plays.Spearchucker: I took the liberty.Colonel Blake: Oh, you have...Spearchucker: I drew up about seven or eight plays. I figure that's about all this bunch can handle.Colonel Blake: Oh, these are good. These are very good. Uh, what are these little arrows here?

:thumbdown: Suds quality.At least the Bills won't be embarrassed by playing an elite opponent in a nationally television game week 1. :wall:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: Thanks for the sig. Easily the funniest thing Ive ever read here!!
:wall: :thumbdown:I don't think the Bills will go very deep **** Jauron this season

I used to be one of these "It can't get worse" guys. I think I stopped saying that about 7 years ago when Gregg Williams taught me that a head coach can be far worse than Wade Phillips. As for OC's, Schonert is the latest who "couldn't be worse" along with about a dozen other guys since Ted Marchibroda. Guees what, it never gets better either with a 3rd rate organization. Not surprisingly we haven't had a good QB in that same time-span.

;) :nominated:

Users who are viewing this thread