What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills homers ... (1 Viewer)

houndirish

Footballguy
Both are available in my league and have put up similar numbers but I'm at a loss for which one has the rosier outlook moving forward.

Can a few Bills homers chime in here to shed some light?

Much appreciated

George Wilson plays every down. Bryan Scott plays up in the box as a LB as part of the team's nickel package.

Wilson is more likely to put up good numbers in any given week. Scott's production will vary depending on the matchup and game situations.

I think Wilson has nice tackle and big play potential while Scott is more of a tackle guy.

Wilson should be the more valuable player, IMO.

Although Wilson is easily the one to have here if given the choice, Scott is all over the place when he is on the field. IMO he is worth a roster spot, you just have to start him in the right situations as Aaron suggested. Not only did he have a pick 6 yesterday, he also had a fumble recovery for a TD that was apparently called back on an earlier play. What a monster day that would have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info in this thread. Picked him up on Saturday night and got a huge game from him. Love getting inside scoop on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread