What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Black Friday on Prime Video - Dolphins at Jets** (+9.5, 40.5) 3:00 (1 Viewer)

To start or not to start Breece Hall is my question today. All of my teams got him going but in 1 I face the brutal call of I must sit 1 of Hall, Pittman, Adams or Kupp. I was assuming Kupp would be out and it be easy but now he is expected to play. I was actually hoping Kupp be out I hate the chance of him aggravating it and being out longer and giving people 2 pts again.
Also would have made Puka that much better who I have all over place.
I'm starting him but not expecting much.
I benched him in this league so expect a lot.

Anyone starting Waddle with confidence today? Jets secondary is very good and has made things pretty difficult for WR2s this season.
I kind of have to due to lack of better options. I sat Lockett and Doubs, which look to be the correct decisions unless Waddle turns in a total dud.

Dang it I keep forgetting to pull Phillips up from my taxi squad.......did it again this week. Sure he goes off for a couple sacks now.

G Wilson murdered me in the cutline last week with 1.9 pts. Need a better effort if I am going to advance this week.

Man, this sucks already.

The Jets are just terrible on offense. This is like every year when Sam Darnold would inevitably get hurt.

To start or not to start Breece Hall is my question today. All of my teams got him going but in 1 I face the brutal call of I must sit 1 of Hall, Pittman, Adams or Kupp. I was assuming Kupp would be out and it be easy but now he is expected to play. I was actually hoping Kupp be out I hate the chance of him aggravating it and being out longer and giving people 2 pts again.
He can score from anywhere on the field , you dont bench guys like that IMO

One of my most epic disaster picks of the year was back in July. I had just done a couple drafts and took Tyreek over Kupp so when I did this draft I decided to "mix it up" and took Kupp over Tryeek. End result I am on the consolation round of the NFFC Cutline event instead of in the playoffs right now. 1 pick can alter a season. Had this in the NFFC prime as well I missed Dak in round 10 by 1 pick and ended up with Geno Smith that is currently the difference of 1st place in pts and 6th place. Amazing how 1 call no matter what round 1, 10, 15, 20 can alter your entire season. 1 league I missed Gus Edwards in the 20th round by 1 pick........I am currently 4th place instead of a lot higher the way he has gone off lately.

PI. Yanked his jersey on his shoulder back while that ball was still in the air. That's what messed him up on the catch.

He can score from anywhere on the field , you dont bench guys like that IMO
Have to bench someone can't play everyone that is how these contests work.

Users who are viewing this thread