What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bob Sanders (1 Viewer)

ATC1

Footballguy
I read on KFFL that he practiced on Wendesday but didn't practice on Thursday. Did anyone hear anything new?

The Colts still expect Pro Bowl safety Bob Sanders to return this weekend and help their depleted secondary even though he sat out Thursday's practice.

Sanders has missed the last four games since having arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He was able to do some running on Monday and took part in his first full practice Wednesday.

Sanders said he had some soreness in his knee Thursday, but was hopeful of playing Sunday when the Colts face Denver.

"I got a little work (Wednesday) and it was good to be back. It felt real good. I started off kind of slow, but as the day went on I think I did pretty good," he said. "Give it another day to heal up a little bit more. But I think it will be fine for this weekend."

When asked whether he planned to play Sunday, Sanders answered, "Yeah, definitely."

Coach Tony Dungy said he expected Sanders to practice on Friday.

Sanders will be needed as his replacement, Mike Doss, suffered a torn ACL in his left knee on Sunday against Washington and will miss rest of the season.
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/15857324.htm

the matchup sucks for him this week anyway. I'd suggest looking elsewhere if you can.
Marlin Jackson could be an interesting play. Took some snaps with the safeties yesterday and should still see time in nickel packages. Matchup isn't great but Jackson could get the benefit of both worlds.

the matchup sucks for him this week anyway. I'd suggest looking elsewhere if you can.
Marlin Jackson could be an interesting play. Took some snaps with the safeties yesterday and should still see time in nickel packages. Matchup isn't great but Jackson could get the benefit of both worlds.
I think Jackson is a pretty underrated player right now IMO. In the games he has actually played in so far (injured 2 weeks/bye), he hasnt had less than 7 tackles. Not too bad for a "nickle" DB.

Users who are viewing this thread