What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bob Sorter's 2009 Composite Draft Rankings (1 Viewer)

Ht – The height of each player in FII8 format, i.e., feet, inches, and eighths of an inch. For example, a listing of 6023 would be 6 feet, 2 and 3/8 inches. Heights in bold type are taken from the combine workout.

Wt – The weight of each player in LBs format, i.e., pounds. For example, a listing of 230 would be 230 pounds. Duh. Weights in bold are taken from the combine workout.

40 – The 40-yard dash time of each player. Times below 4.50 are shaded in green. Times between 4.50 and 5.00 are shaded in yellow. Times above 5.00 are shaded in red. Times in bold are taken from the combine workout.

SSR – Size/Speed Ratio – Bigger is better, right? Faster is better, right? So it stands to reason that bigger AND faster is even better yet. This column divides a player’s weight by his 40-yard dash time and takes the square root of the result. The average SSR for all players in this draft is 7.13. However, when considering a player’s SSR, it should only be compared with others who play the same position. This column and its added value to the workbook will be explained in more detail under “Avg Rating” below. SSRs above 8.00 are shaded in olive green. SSRs between 7.00 and 8.00 are shaded in light yellow. SSRs below 7.00 are shaded in light orange. Yeah, yeah, I know. That wasn’t olive green and it wasn’t orange either but it’s the closest I could get to them in Microsoft Word.

Fabulous link.

I am glad to see he shares a similar view on Phil Loadholt. Overated!!! I've seen mocks with him going early in round 2. :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had just started to put together a composite rankings sheet when I popped in here to ask is Sorter was doing one this year, and boom (tough acting tinactin), here it is.

Thanks Bob, love the effort.

Bump.

He'll start working on his 2010 version shortly after the draft once all the publications have been sent.

Stand by.

:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread