What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving... (2 Viewers)

Benched JCharles for AP, Harvin, Bowe and BMarshall. He outscored all 4 of them combined.Not happy at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is going on with Stafford? Oh, and my opponent left Charles on the bench. So I kind of have a chance.

I'm done with Vick. The worst part is that my backup is Josh ####### Freeman. At this point i'll take gabbert over them

Couldn't decide between Gates and Charles at flex. Last night I made a last minute switch. I don't need to say which one I started.

Ran into Jamaal Charles buzz saw. I thought this week was supposed to be cake. Up by two, with rice and ne kicker and he has Gronk. Arggh. I wanna go to bed.

Ho hum, another week, another coupla injuries. Aside from leaving my best D (Tennessee-go figure) and K (Bironis) on the bench. Will lose by a few points again. What in the He!! got into Tennessee today?

Ran into Jamaal Charles buzz saw. I thought this week was supposed to be cake. Up by two, with rice and ne kicker and he has Gronk. Arggh. I wanna go to bed.
Don;t go there. Losing with Leshoure, Torrey, Cardinals DEF...all on MY team. To Charles + Ray Rice. And Martellus ####### Bennett.

After Rice's big catch I was down by 1.1 pts, with Rice, Pitta, and Tucker active. Naturally, those 3 combined for exactly 1 pt in the rest of the drive.

I hate fantasy football right now. Going to lose in one league with ray rice and charles as my running backs. That's very hard to do but Mike Vick made it happen. Even worse Schwab and Locker on my bench. In another league gonna lose because I benched Torrey Smith.........really really annoyed tonight.

Here I'll play.

Lesean McCoy, Michael Bush, Brandon Marshall, Victor Cruz, Kenny Britt, Jimmy Graham, Matt Bryant.

Appparenly the above is a ####ty ### fantasy football team, and I'm just confused. Thanks for the 75 ####### PPR points. Rodgers & Packers D to play, but it doesn't matter as I ran into a 150 pt buzzsaw.

Get all the bull#### out on the same week I guess.

Lost by 2 pts. Had Rice and Pitta but NE Def. -2 for Def. Tried to switch but Balt GB and Sea were all unavailable.

0-3 and 3rd highest total starter points through 3 weeks.

League 1: Big Ben, Charles, Foster, and Arizona D (with a decent game out of Decker to boot) and I'm crushing my opponent 154 to 90. Finally going to climb out of the winless column...

League 3: With Forte, Nicks, and SJax out/hobbled, had to plug in Andre Brown, Leshoure, and Ryan Williams to fill the gaps. 3-0 here I come!!

Just needed Ridley to run for 50.. that's all I asked for. Not even a TD, just 50 lousy yards. Thanks for your Shananigans, Belichick.

Holy Crap! Highest score ever in my league I think. I was stoned on pain pills during the auction draft and spent about $120 on Foster and Calvin. Few guppies in this league so I was able to get Wallace and Bowe reasonably cheap. Picked up Bennett off waivers. Fitz finally didn't screw me over. Sitting pretty at 3-0 but it was really close first two weeks. I bet everyone gets drunk or stoned for next year's draft, lol. Good luck to the Monday Night dreamers.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 26.0

RB Arian Foster 20.8

RB Mikel Leshoure 26.4

WR Calvin Johnson 35.4

WR Mike Wallace 29.4

WR Dwayne Bowe 14.9

TE Martellus Bennett 19.3

D/ST Bills D/ST D/ST 21.0

K Jason Hanson 18.0

Total 211.2

Benched Jamaal Charles in favor or Stevan Ridley,and benched Torrey Smith in favor of Jordy Nelson. Still in good shape going into Monday night. Need Rodgers to play well.

#### my team, #### fantasy, #### football... :wall:
Wow does my Vick-Cutler QBBC look like a turd now. On the bright side - if my team continues at the current pace I will be a lock for a top 2 pick next year. Will follow up my lowest score in 20 years last week with my second lowest score in 20 year this week...asuuming I get any tackles from Smith tonight...right now ties with the lowest ever score.

Picked up Andre Brown for the express purpose of subbing him for J. Charles. But then decided that I didn't want another Thursday starter. Brown blew up and, of course, I was sick. There was no way Charles was going to top what Brown did. I guess deciding to go to church instead of enjoying my newly installed Directv w/Sunday Ticket paid off.

so, McFadden finally has a good game but the rest of my team tanks and I drop to 0-3. Rivers = fail. Floyd - Fail. Colston and graham = fail. Phili D = fail. at least my other money team is 3-0 and kicking ######, but this just pisses me off. I don't know if I should even try blowing my team up. I have gone 0-3 before and come back to make the playoffs but it is hard as hell in this league. 12 team redraft and no easy games any week. I am screwed :hot: :hot: :cry: :cry:

It was painful to watch TB down nine points with 3 minutes to play, and they STILL ran Martin on 2nd and 3rd down. As a V Jackson owner, it's was even more painful to watch.

But it didn't matter, since I played against the high score of the week and the 2nd highest score of the week and got killed.

Because of injuries to Garcon and Jennings I had no choice but to play these guys:

McCoy 2 pts

Martin 2 pts

Rivers 0 pts

Colston 1 pt

Britt 2 pts

Kicker 7 pts

Needless to say I lost by a wide margin.

Only bright spot, AJ and Cards D

1 - 6 with 1 more still pending in money leagues this week. In 4 of those leagues, I left well over 100 points on the bench. Can't kick myself for guys like TY Hilton benched, but players like Leshoure, Santonio Holmes, and Michael Turner would have made a big difference.

'dawgndre said:
Benched Jamaal Charles in favor or Stevan Ridley,and benched Torrey Smith in favor of Jordy Nelson. Still in good shape going into Monday night. Need Rodgers to play well.
LOL, you and I are in the same boat! Same Ridley for Charles mistake...and Torrey was benched for Desean Jackson.

Just checked the standings in the league where Gates has single-handedly led me to an 0-3 start. Discovered the 1st place team is the one that somehow managed to spend $12 on DSTs and kickers in the draft (and justified spending $4 on Akers by saying that she thinks he's cute!).

:shock: :rant: :wall:

Got a combined nearly 50 points from Andre Brown and Cards D/ST (both waiver pickups), brought me to 2-1 and in first place in my division.

Just checked the standings in the league where Gates has single-handedly led me to an 0-3 start. Discovered the 1st place team is the one that somehow managed to spend $12 on DSTs and kickers in the draft (and justified spending $4 on Akers by saying that she thinks he's cute!). :shock: :rant: :wall:
That's as good a reason as any other. :)

how about loosing your matchup due to the SEA PAT?

at least the refs will be back soon

Oh this is nice.......Going into tonight Im behihd by 3 points. They are done and I have the Packers def. Get a sack for 1 point, down by 2. If my def. holds Seattle to under 10 points I get 3 points and then.......THE WORST PLAY I HAVE EVER F***ING SEEN HAPPENS! I lose 77-75. But if you think about it I think we all lost tonight. Good job Roger, good job.

Monday night miracle! Kicking myself for switching Smith for Stephan Hill all day, up 16 going into tonight vs Rodgers & Nelson, can't believe I pulled it out.

Also, covered my Seahawks +3 and hook bet.

Great night!

Checking in with the "last play cost me a victory" crowd... Green Bay Defense.. Up by 2-pts... the BS TD by Seattle cost me a win...

My team had no less than 90% chance to make the playoffs according to the 4 guys on Rate My Team.

Using FantasyPros rankings, every single one of the 64 most accurate draft rankers said I had the best team in the league. Every. Single. One.

My starting running backs are Arian Foster, DeMarco Murray, AND Darren McFadden. I also have Matt Ryan, Brandon Marshall and Jordy Nelson. After the draft, I had a very hard time seeing how that team would not make the playoffs.

I'm now 1-2, projected to lose by 19 this week, and have a ton of bye week guys in week 5. I'm staring 1-4 in the face and trying to figure out how my season can feel over already.

UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in my rotisserie league - I'm 20-0 :excited: Of course I no longer have any Rb's and at some point the wheels will fall off but it's a great start
Week 3 - highest points 3 weeks in a row, now 30-0 :excited: I have an 11 game lead over for the first bye and a 17 game lead for the final playoff spot.It's going to make not making the playoffs that much more painful....

Users who are viewing this thread