What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

bramel on sirius fantasy? (1 Viewer)

Kool-Aid Larry

Footballguy
just caught a bit while I was doing something else, so I pretty much missed it.

think he was doing some kind of idp draft -- way to spread the idp word.

can you post the draft?

Jim Day has sniped me about four times from the pick directly ahead and the guy coming back on the turn has done the same -- at the worst possible time on my tiered board.

jimmy graham in the first -- steppin' out!!

loooool

I love how everybody says taking a qb in the first is amateur hour, and here you've got an industry draft with 5 qb and 5 rb in the first, and vick at 2.03.

julio jones continues his ascent to 2.02

that's eerie -- I took reggie wayne at 6.05 exactly 1 min 38 seconds before you clicked him at 6.04.

wtf....some guy took dez bishop?

Jim Day has sniped me about four times from the pick directly ahead and the guy coming back on the turn has done the same -- at the worst possible time on my tiered board.
If Fontaine didnt do almost the same exact thing, its possible that you may want to ask him about a player or two. I dont believe youll really find out anything new/different, but more a different take.fwiw I didnt really look at draft results too much, but I like the DE's Wake & Doom.

Leshore before Beanie Wells and Shonn Greene? Great value on Hightower. Waited on LB and ended decent. Especially in a league where you are required to start 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

:lol: Taz is good people. He certainly knows his IDP.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmy graham in the first -- steppin' out!!looooolI love how everybody says taking a qb in the first is amateur hour, and here you've got an industry draft with 5 qb and 5 rb in the first, and vick at 2.03.julio jones continues his ascent to 2.02that's eerie -- I took reggie wayne at 6.05 exactly 1 min 38 seconds before you clicked him at 6.04.wtf....some guy took dez bishop?
The scoring in this league rewards QBs Heavily for eclipsing 300 yards in a given week, and the dropoff from the elite guys to the next group was just too significant for me to pass on. I've NEVER gone QB that early in a draft before, and don't know that I will again.Being able to land Sproles made me feel a little better. The league also scores return yardage, and Sproles was 2nd among RB in this format in 2011. My WRs kinda suck, but they usually do.It was a lot of fun, but I'll 2nd Jene's comment that it was a snipefest. Wanted to strangle Jim when he grabbed Jordan Babineaux. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmy graham in the first -- steppin' out!!looooolI love how everybody says taking a qb in the first is amateur hour, and here you've got an industry draft with 5 qb and 5 rb in the first, and vick at 2.03.julio jones continues his ascent to 2.02that's eerie -- I took reggie wayne at 6.05 exactly 1 min 38 seconds before you clicked him at 6.04.wtf....some guy took dez bishop?
The scoring in this league rewards QBs Heavily for eclipsing 300 yards in a given week, and the dropoff from the elite guys to the next group was just too significant for me to pass on. I've NEVER gone QB that early in a draft before, and don't know that I will again.Being able to land Sproles made me feel a little better. The league also scores return yardage, and Sproles was 2nd among RB in this format in 2011. My WRs kinda suck, but they usually do.It was a lot of fun, but I'll 2nd Jene's comment that it was a snipefest. Wanted to strangle Jim when he grabbed Jordan Babineaux. :wall:
Sproles and Lofton were steals. Did not like the Gonzo pick especially since you were able to get Cook. Take out Gonzo and insert P. Garcon.

'ATC1 said:
'Kilroy1872 said:
Sproles and Lofton were steals. Did not like the Gonzo pick especially since you were able to get Cook. Take out Gonzo and insert P. Garcon.
In retrospect you may well be right, but at the time I had no way of knowing that Cook would drop.I'll say this, it's bad enough drafting against an entire nest of snipers, but when you have to call a radio show in the middle of it? EEK! Still, was a blast, and I think if nothing else my team's competitive.

Users who are viewing this thread