What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Broncos at Texans** (-3, 47.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

5 game winning streak. Broncos defense playing well. Stroud has been so crazy good. Feels like a game where the Broncos rushing attack goes off. 200 yards rushing for the win.

28-17 Broncos

5 game winning streak. Broncos defense playing well. Stroud has been so crazy good. Feels like a game where the Broncos rushing attack goes off. 200 yards rushing for the win.

28-17 Broncos
I mean, yes. Love what the Texans have done and Ryans and Stroud deserve all the accolades they’ve received. But they were projected to be one of 2023’s worst team—would it be so shocking if they went 2-4 to close out the season, even with a very easy schedule?

28-17 Broncos
4 out of last 5 Broncos games were at home. They have a tough 3 away game stretch starting at Hou. Should be interesting.

28-17 Broncos
Houston has a tough run defense. I could see Russ having to throw in this one especially with Stroud on the other side. The Bronco offensive line has been amazing so they may still have success running. They will certainly try.

28-17 Broncos
Houston has a tough run defense. I could see Russ having to throw in this one especially with Stroud on the other side. The Bronco offensive line has been amazing so they may still have success running. They will certainly try.
I approve of this message. With Lamar and Fields on bye Im streaming Russ.

I’m in on Brevin Jordan with Dalton Schultz out. Hope I don’t regret it. Broncos defense has been generous to TE’s all season. 69 receptions (nice) (T-3rd most), 775 yards (1st most), and 6 TD’s (T-1st most). Also 14 TE targets in the red zone, tied for 3rd most allowed in the league.

Even in Denver’s 5-game win streak this is what they’ve allowed:

Week 7
4/30/0 on 5 targets (Luke Musgrave)

Week 8
6/58/0 on 9 targets (Travis Kelce)
2/25/0 on 3 targets (Noah Gray)

Week 10
5/51/1 on 6 targets (Dalton Kincaid)

Week 11
4/55/0 on 7 targets (T.J. Hockenson)
4/47/1 on 4 targets (Josh Oliver)

Week 12
6/59/0 on 9 targets (David Njoku)
1/2/1 on 1 target (Harrison Bryant)

Even if Jordan gets only 4 targets or so, they could be profitable. I’m taking the chance (which means this will fail spectacularly like my Jerome Ford start last week did against Denver’s league-worst run defense). :unsure:

Two teams that are very relevant late in the season.
Gotta like what both coaches are doing.
Texans playing well with a very young roster,Broncos playing well after a horrendous start.
This is an interesting game for sure...

Denver- 27
Houston- 24

Texans have their entire starting secondary playing for the first time this season.

O line is down to 2 starters and then 2nd str RT, 4th string C and... don't even know where Scruggs is on LG depth chart. 5th? 2nd string C primarily.

All the WR are back but TE is out

Stroud did as much as Singleton. Ridiculous that only Denver got a 15-yarder. Officials just gave Houston 7 points. Nice work as always by the NFL officials.

So much for the Singletary experience

Sucks Dell is injured sucks bad that play should never happened if Singleton wasn't an idiot it would been a FG

Aaron Wilson said replay showed ankle bent funny way. Seeing them hold his foot while on the cart seems to confirm it’s a foot/ankle issue.

Man CJ O/U for passing yards was 278 today, I bet if he goes over, next week could be near 300 for his O/U..

I don't ever remember a rookie being that high.

Broadcast said Dell is questionable to return with the ankle (but acknowledged he was carted off with no weight on it)

Texans defense came to play.
Wish Slowick would stop with the force run since their passing had been elite and has set up the run not the other way round.

Users who are viewing this thread