What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Broncos at Texans** (-3, 47.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Weird end of half clock management again by the Texans. Biggest weakness of this team has been closing half and end of game. They have to get that figured out.

Tank Dell was No 8 overall in PPR on CBS rankings this morning
Everyone started him and will have to suffer a zero today
That is going to be painful if you are already starting the Playoffs in Redraft leagues

Texans trying to rush it too much missed some wide open receivers left a lot of points off the table hope this won’t came back to bite them. Broncos get the ball beginning second half.

Tank Dell was No 8 overall in PPR on CBS rankings this morning
Everyone started him and will have to suffer a zero today
That is going to be painful if you are already starting the Playoffs in Redraft leagues
Have and started Noah Brown as flex Dell and Sun God my two WR. Suggest everyone grab Brown if he’s available if Dell misses time.

Anderson another sack then Greenard sack Wilson. Defense 🔥 so far.

Loving what I'm seeing with most of the Defense finally at full strength. Night and day from their performance the past few weeks.

And yes, great to see Anderson in full beast mode. Seemed like most of the season he's always in the mix but never making the big play.

Had a difficult decsion between Noah Brown and a couple of others as my last starter in a deep league today. Went Brown. Anyone watching every snap can enlighten me?

Anderson another sack then Greenard sack Wilson. Defense 🔥 so far.

Loving what I'm seeing with most of the Defense finally at full strength. Night and day from their performance the past few weeks.

And yes, great to see Anderson in full beast mode. Seemed like most of the season he's always in the mix but never making the big play.
Yeah his QB hurries have been as or more important than sacks and doesn’t show up in the stats unless you watch the game.

Had a difficult decsion between Noah Brown and a couple of others as my last starter in a deep league today. Went Brown. Anyone watching every snap can enlighten me?

Watching the game but haven't noticed him. Not even sure if he's been out there.

Watching the game but haven't noticed him. Not even sure if he's been out there.
Haven't noticed him either. In on this coming play though

There he is. Nice catch just a tad out of bounds. I like him as a #3.

The NFL has too many ambiguous/up for interpretation rules: "football move", "forward progress", "Full body weight" etc. Way too much wiggle room for the refs to decide when some is/isn't a flag.

Texans farting around with the run playing with fire. Disappointed in Slowick so far I hope it’s because Stroud is more injured than we realize.

Horrible, horrible officiating against the Texans again. Booooooooo
This is a joke, right? Their only TD of the game came after Stroud got away with lowering his head and making helmet to helmet contact with a Denver defender, who then got flagged for a light shove to the chest.

This is a joke, right? Their only TD of the game came after Stroud got away with lowering his head and making helmet to helmet contact with a Denver defender, who then got flagged for a light shove to the chest.
You are talking about the penalty against Singleton? Ha. He pushed Stroud after the whistle and Stroud told him to back off.

You are talking about the penalty against Singleton? Ha. He pushed Stroud after the whistle and Stroud told him to back off.
Stroud also lowered his head and make contact helmet to helmet. It should have been offsetting personal fouls.

Not really. That overturned TD call happened right here in front of me at the game. There was no way in hell forward progress should have been called. The Denver guy earned his dumb penalty and was acting like a jackass well before that play.

Stroud also lowered his head and make contact helmet to helmet. It should have been offsetting personal fouls.
Nah if you don’t know at this point to not touch a QB helmet you’re lucky to not get ejected from the game.

Users who are viewing this thread