What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Broncos at Texans** (-3, 47.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Had a difficult decsion between Noah Brown and a couple of others as my last starter in a deep league today. Went Brown. Anyone watching every snap can enlighten me?

Watching the game but haven't noticed him. Not even sure if he's been out there.
Haven't noticed him either. In on this coming play though

There he is. Nice catch just a tad out of bounds. I like him as a #3.
Yeah well. My other options were Jameson Williams and Thornton. Williams just scored

Verdict on the call?
Even the on-air official called it bogus. He tried to walk that fine line of, "I mean it's just my opinion, but...." where he didn't want to completely lay out his peers, but he did say it was a bad call.

Ugh, was forced to start Jeudy due to byes and of course he gets tackled at the 1. Do they give it Javonte on the next play to at least help me there? Of course not, sneak to Wilson grrr…

Of course I was forced to play Jeudy in a few leagues can't get that last yard.

R.Wilson pass deep left to J.Jeudy to HST 1 for 41 yards

Horrible, horrible officiating against the Texans again. Booooooooo
This is a joke, right? Their only TD of the game came after Stroud got away with lowering his head and making helmet to helmet contact with a Denver defender, who then got flagged for a light shove to the chest.
You are talking about the penalty against Singleton? Ha. He pushed Stroud after the whistle and Stroud told him to back off.
Stroud also lowered his head and make contact helmet to helmet. It should have been offsetting personal fouls.
Nah if you don’t know at this point to not touch a QB helmet you’re lucky to not get ejected from the game.

Ward laid out Wilson shocked he got up.
Ward made contact with Wilson's helmet, so he is lucky he didn't get ejected, right?

This is a joke, right? Their only TD of the game came after Stroud got away with lowering his head and making helmet to helmet contact with a Denver defender, who then got flagged for a light shove to the chest.
You are talking about the penalty against Singleton? Ha. He pushed Stroud after the whistle and Stroud told him to back off.
Stroud also lowered his head and make contact helmet to helmet. It should have been offsetting personal fouls.
Nah if you don’t know at this point to not touch a QB helmet you’re lucky to not get ejected from the game.

Ward made contact with Wilson's helmet, so he is lucky he didn't get ejected, right?
He didn't hit him in the helmet. He hit him in his side/rib, which is what the on-air official pointed to as why it was questionable as well.

Wrong again Wilson was a runner. Watch the game.

He didn't hit him in the helmet. He hit him in his side/rib, which is what the on-air official pointed to as why it was questionable as well.
Refs trying to be a big part who wins this game. Also took away a Texans defense TD no whistle

NFL officials must really hate Sean Payton, I swear. Not sure how that wasn't roughing the passer on that slamdown after Wilson threw the 2nd down pass.

NFL officials must really hate Sean Payton, I swear. Not sure how that wasn't roughing the passer on that slamdown after Wilson threw the 2nd down pass.

We must be watching a different game. The refs gave you guys so many questionable calls. Just take the L.
It is what it is. There were bad calls on both sides for sure. NFL officiating stinks right now, which is something on which most of us can probably agree.

Users who are viewing this thread