What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bros Icing Bros (1 Viewer)

After reading through the entire thread and the innerwebz, and watching the video, I still have no idea what is going on and don't think I ever will. Random dorks walking around wearing jorts and yelling out, "ICING BRO", and the person has to get down on one knee and pound a Smirnoff Ice? This took off as an internet sensation and drinking game? The internet killswitch should be flipped soon by the U.S. to avoid further debauchery and abuse of our valuable resources. Too bad there isn't a firing squad in every state

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading through the entire thread and the innerwebz, and watching the video, I still have no idea what is going on and don't think I ever will. Random dorks walking around wearing jorts and yelling out, "ICING BRO", and the person has to get down on one knee and pound a Smirnoff Ice? This took off as an internet sensation and drinking game? The internet killswitch should be flipped soon by the U.S. to avoid further debauchery and abuse of our valuable resources. Too bad there isn't a firing squad in every state
:bye: :thumbup: :goodposting:

Had a golf outing an family picnic with a bunch of college buddies yesterday. Tried to ice half a dozen bros before I finally found someone who fell for it. I chugged one just for the experience. It was kind of refreshing in 94 degree heat.

We all decided it was pretty lame.
Is this what is documented in pics on your Facebook? :eek:
Yes, the one pic I posted was the only guy who fell for it. What other pics are you referring to, superstalker?
Came up in my feed, bro. I check Facebook about once a week, and this week the first thing I see is shuke posting pics of bros icing bros. And then in here talking about how much it sucks.This reminds of me of your stance on werewolf.

Saw a bro get iced in a bar during soccer yesterday. First time I'd seen it happen live. It was less gay than I thought it would be. Actually kind of funny.

Had a golf outing an family picnic with a bunch of college buddies yesterday. Tried to ice half a dozen bros before I finally found someone who fell for it. I chugged one just for the experience. It was kind of refreshing in 94 degree heat. We all decided it was pretty lame.
Is this what is documented in pics on your Facebook? :confused:
Yes, the one pic I posted was the only guy who fell for it. What other pics are you referring to, superstalker?
You had an outing with your family AND college buddies? :confused:

Had a golf outing an family picnic with a bunch of college buddies yesterday. Tried to ice half a dozen bros before I finally found someone who fell for it. I chugged one just for the experience. It was kind of refreshing in 94 degree heat. We all decided it was pretty lame.
Is this what is documented in pics on your Facebook? :confused:
Yes, most of us have families now. This is weird to you?

Had a golf outing an family picnic with a bunch of college buddies yesterday. Tried to ice half a dozen bros before I finally found someone who fell for it. I chugged one just for the experience. It was kind of refreshing in 94 degree heat.

We all decided it was pretty lame.
Is this what is documented in pics on your Facebook? <_<
Yes, most of us have families now. This is weird to you?
Yes.

Noticed this on facebook today... chick gets iced at nice restaurant.
now we know it's cool.she's not exactly a bro though.
We also know she was not at Frank the Tank's house for that BJ class...my lord, I am hard up, but I would bust a gut laughing if that pained face is what I had to look at.
She's not even doing it right, get down on your knees.

Saw a bro get iced in a bar during soccer yesterday. First time I'd seen it happen live. It was less gay than I thought it would be. Actually kind of funny.
It was soccer ...Liberace fan dancing would seem less gay in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was out last night. Walking past a table of 20 somethings one of them Iced me. He was a little fellow, 5 foot 6, a buck thirty, slight of frame, awkward haircut, effete, more or less a Finless. It took all of about three seconds of staring at him for him to say "Sorry Sir" and to scamper back to his seat.

I was out last night. Walking past a table of 20 somethings one of them Iced me. He was a little fellow, 5 foot 6, a buck thirty, slight of frame, awkward haircut, effete, more or less a Finless. It took all of about three seconds of staring at him for him to say "Sorry Sir" and to scamper back to his seat.
You sure showed him.

How does this work? If someone offers you a Smirnoff Ice, you have to drink it?
Not unless you want to be SHUNNED from (metrosexual) society.
How is it metrosexual? And why do you hate it so much?
Don't hate it; I just think it's dumb. Real men respect each other enough to not to try to force-feed them ####ty beverages. HTH
:lmao: I am against it because I don't like the feeling of being embarrassed for other people.

Ditkaless Wonders said:
Pretty sure that when I grow up I want to be DW

I witnessed about 30 Smirnoff's bite the dust this weekend at the club due to all the ices. It was so bad that I had to start serving customers hotter-than-hell bottles, since we only used to sell a Smirnoff every week or so.

A bachelor iced his damn party, and I spent the next 20 minutes explaining to my co-workers exactly what the hell just went down.

I witnessed about 30 Smirnoff's bite the dust this weekend at the club due to all the ices. It was so bad that I had to start serving customers hotter-than-hell bottles, since we only used to sell a Smirnoff every week or so.

A bachelor iced his damn party, and I spent the next 20 minutes explaining to my co-workers exactly what the hell just went down.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! N'ice, bro!

A new Web site called Iceashton.com is offering an unspecified prize to the “first bro” to force Ashton Kutcher to his knee to chug. So far, though, celeb hunters have succeeded only in icing the rapper Coolio, members of the rock band the National and Dustin Diamond, better known as the “Saved By the Bell” super-nerd, Screech.

“It’s gross,” then pauses for some deeper analysis. “There’s 280 calories in it and it has a weird milky color. I don’t know how they get that many calories in a 12-ounce bottle.”

While Diageo, Smirnoff’s holding company, would seem the prime beneficiary of the icing craze, it has denied involvement. And marketing industry insiders generally take Diageo’s denial at face value.

“Alcohol-marketing campaigns for huge brands depend on the sign-off of their legal department,” says Abram Sauer, who has written about icing extensively for interbrand.com, a marketing Web site. “Only a completely suicidal counsel would green-light a campaign that encourages dangerous and even illegal use of their product.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/iced...K#ixzz0s9jsmqYG

At a friend's graduation party this weekend. Parents unwittingly purchased a variety pack of Ice. They couldn't have expected what a hit they would be.

I go in 5'8" 165

Two of my bros got iced last night. Fairly entertaining, but I really hope it doesn't catch on with this crowd. Could get ugly.

Saw a college age chick get iced while at my in-laws lake house on Sunday. The icing occurred on the dock of the house next door. Girl was laying out (no pics) and her friend walked down and sat one down next to her.

Initially thought it was a bottle of water but then saw the girl get up on one knee and start downing it. Awkward at best.

Users who are viewing this thread