What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bros Icing Bros (1 Viewer)

jb1020

Footballguy
bros icing bros here

Simple Rules:

You cannot refuse an Ice. If you refuse to drink the Ice you are instantly excommunicated and shunned, and thus can never Ice another bro or be iced.

If you are Iced by a fellow bro you can Ice block. When presented with an Ice, you can pull out an Ice of your own and reverse the Ice on your bro. The ultimate Ice insult.

i actually think this is funny.
Me too. It's something I could see my friends and I doing back in our early 20's. ME: "Hey man, could you hand me my ball cap? It's on that table."HIM: "Sure, no prob." (lifts hat to reveal an Ice)HIM: "Aw, dammit!" <chug>

I think the Shark Pool is one of the only places on earth with a bigger tool ratio.

I'm starting to warm up to this. I just don't want to start using the words "bro" or "brah" in order to ice someone. Is this ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
I iced a buddy last night right outside of 5 o'clock mass in front of his wife and 2 kids, his wife and my wife are not speaking to me right now but it was totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread