What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns @ Cardinals (1 Viewer)

When this team gets down two scores they panic like no team I've ever seen
they want to be a throw first, second and third team.  

as soon as they get behind they feel it’s their excuse to abandon the run.  

which is what they’re actually good at.  

they want to be a throw first, second and third team.  

as soon as they get behind they feel it’s their excuse to abandon the run.  

which is what they’re actually good at.  
See Kitchens. Chubb equals good. Use him so your diva WR and QB don’t implode this team. 

Kitchens killed this team when he went for the FG. the rest of this season is going to be absolute garbage.  they will lose to Cincinnati.  

The Cardinals are going to think Drake is the answer, let DJ walk and next year find out they made a tremendous mistakE while DJ is a valuable player for some other team.

I don't know if DJ slept with the HC's wife or if it's the cheap ### Cardinals being the Cardinals and trying to convince themselves they need to get out from under DJ's contract but I KNOW that Kenyon Drake isn't a guy that should be having a better season than DJ.  

This reminds me so much of when the Rams and then the Giants both spun it to look like Warner was done and then he left to build the back end of a HOF career.  

Just a lot of "wtf" griping, lol, but it truly does amaze me how players can look like world beaters, then trash, then world beaters....and what really changed?

Users who are viewing this thread