What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buccaneers vs. Giants - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

No dog in this fight but this game was pretty enjoyable.  Impressed with Daniel Jones.  Bucs should have got the win with the pathetic Giant's D. 

#######it... the aaf had kickers making 80% of their kicks.... gay should be fired immediately gone goodbye... go play in traffic

Did TB take an intentional delay of game penalty?  Why could they not get up and spike it?  Might have liked having those yards for the game winning kick, no?

Did TB take an intentional delay of game penalty?  Why could they not get up and spike it?  Might have liked having those yards for the game winning kick, no?
The penalty is inexplicable and inexcusable 

The obvious thing is to wait and spike it and then kick it.   Centering the kick is overrated.  

Every week I see a coach do something that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen only to have another coach, the following week be like “Hold muh beer...”

That makes no sense.  Is there a kicker in NFL history better from longer range?
I have heard it suggested before that being too close to the goalposts makes the angle trickier when kicking from a hash.  Seems odd to me, but I guess if you have the style of kicker that likes to deliberately hook his kicks it could be an issue?   :shrug:  

I have heard it suggested before that being too close to the goalposts makes the angle trickier when kicking from a hash.  Seems odd to me, but I guess if you have the style of kicker that likes to deliberately hook his kicks it could be an issue?   :shrug:  
That's more for college's super wide hash marks and from very very close (like inside the 5).

Not from the 15 on the NFL's narrow hash marks. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread