What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo LB Crew...which of the two will be playing 3 downs (1 Viewer)

RAPTURE

Footballguy
I am torn on this. I think Crowell will be the other player, but I need some opinions on this topic.

As we all know, Spikes is coming back off of injury and I cannot see how he could be the 3rd down guy...for at least a couple of games.

Thanks guys!

I am torn on this. I think Crowell will be the other player, but I need some opinions on this topic. As we all know, Spikes is coming back off of injury and I cannot see how he could be the 3rd down guy...for at least a couple of games.Thanks guys!
I read recently that Spikes is NOT going to play in the nickel. However, I am not sure if Crowell is playing or if they are bringing someone in off the bench the way ATL was going to do with Williams. (before Hartwell injury)Tom

To my knowledge, there's been no confirmation of who will play in the nickel package. I didn't see either of the two final preseason matchups and haven't found any reasonable information elsewhere yet.

My guess would be that the Bills would want to rest Spikes as much as possible until he proves he can hold up. He'll already have a tough matchup chasing Ben Watson all day; it's expected that they'll use Whitner to help on deeper routes (at least).

I'll PM resident expert Rudnicki. He's in Vegas for the WCOFF but still has internet access.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread