What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Sportsline question (1 Viewer)

faulkfan

Footballguy
Can the commissioner change scores and stats in CBS Sportsline rotisserie standard free league?

Things have been happening in our fantasy league where the commish has been making horrible trades himself, which have somehow made it through and now all of a sudden in a couple weeks he has shot from the very bottom to the top score. My team had been #1 and is performing consistantly and he has rocketed past me.

I feel pretty confident that he is running at least two of the teams in the league as one team in particular makes no moves other than lopsided trades to the commish, but the scoring thing seems really puzzling.

This is not a "my commish is a scumbag" thread, I just want to know if there is a way to change scores by the commish on CBS sportsline's free fantasy leagues.

TIA

Can the commissioner change scores and stats in CBS Sportsline rotisserie standard free league?Things have been happening in our fantasy league where the commish has been making horrible trades himself, which have somehow made it through and now all of a sudden in a couple weeks he has shot from the very bottom to the top score. My team had been #1 and is performing consistantly and he has rocketed past me.I feel pretty confident that he is running at least two of the teams in the league as one team in particular makes no moves other than lopsided trades to the commish, but the scoring thing seems really puzzling.This is not a "my commish is a scumbag" thread, I just want to know if there is a way to change scores by the commish on CBS sportsline's free fantasy leagues.TIA
I run a points league on sportsline pay site and I can change pretty much whatever I want

they can make lineup changes which would then affect stats. Outside of that, there isn't much they can do to affect production.

Both Ditka and Knight are right.......

Wright down his lineup a couple days this week, go back and check if anything has changed in a couple days.

If things have changed, you have caught him.........point this out to the rest of the league and quit.

Otherwise there is no way to tell if he is changing his lineup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our lineups are pretty big and our benches are pretty small so I don't know if changing lineups would help him enough to show the improvement he has.

Perhaps the trades he has made have simply been enough to push him to the top. He regularly trades cold players for hot ones with two other teams. He makes almost all his trades with those two teams and they are usually lopsided. Stuff like Fuentes when he was hot for Matt Belisle and before the season started he traded...

Hensley, Clay SP SD

Granderson, Curtis CF DET

Rolen, Scott 3B STL

Patterson, Corey CF BAL

Pierzynski, A.J. C CHW

for

Santana, Johan SP MIN

Suzuki, Ichiro RF SEA

Wright, David 3B NYM

Dye, Jermaine RF CHW

Martinez, Victor C CLE

Since then it has been mostly just guys he has that are cold for guys on these other two teams that are hot.

I just wondered if there was a way for him to be changing scores since, like I said, he climbed into 1st place from 2nd to last in only a couple weeks.

Thanks for the help though. It is a free league so I'm not too worried about it. It sucks, but my team is pretty good and I hate to just shut it down. We'll play it out and see what happens.

It is a free league? Why bother?

Just play out the season and aim to beat him, but if you finish 2nd, that would be a win since you didn't cheat...

Then look for friends next year to have a private league...

Our lineups are pretty big and our benches are pretty small so I don't know if changing lineups would help him enough to show the improvement he has.

Perhaps the trades he has made have simply been enough to push him to the top. He regularly trades cold players for hot ones with two other teams. He makes almost all his trades with those two teams and they are usually lopsided. Stuff like Fuentes when he was hot for Matt Belisle and before the season started he traded...

Hensley, Clay SP SD

Granderson, Curtis CF DET

Rolen, Scott 3B STL

Patterson, Corey CF BAL

Pierzynski, A.J. C CHW

for

Santana, Johan SP MIN

Suzuki, Ichiro RF SEA

Wright, David 3B NYM

Dye, Jermaine RF CHW

Martinez, Victor C CLE

Since then it has been mostly just guys he has that are cold for guys on these other two teams that are hot.

I just wondered if there was a way for him to be changing scores since, like I said, he climbed into 1st place from 2nd to last in only a couple weeks.

Thanks for the help though. It is a free league so I'm not too worried about it. It sucks, but my team is pretty good and I hate to just shut it down. We'll play it out and see what happens.
Free League=NOOBS

Users who are viewing this thread