What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CHANCE FOR HOPE DIAMOND HOOP EARRINGS RAFFLE! (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
FBG Friends: It’s that time of year again. Our annual Chance for Hope fundraising event is Friday April 26 and this year’s theme is MIAMI NIGHTS! If any of you are in the Houston area, it would be a blast to have you attend. Head to C4Hgala.com for ticket information.

For the rest, many of you are aware that we hold a Diamond raffle in conjunction with the event. The winner will be drawn at the event on April 26, but you don’t have to be present to win, so anyone can participate and help raise money to provide support for children with cancer. As you will recall, @kutta won the raffle a couple years ago - and then generously donated it back to the organization - which is something you do not have to do if you win!!!

All the details can be found at the below link. Many of you have participated in the past and we are so so grateful as the raffle is a key part of our fundraising effort. Please consider buying a ticket and good luck!

Raffle link: http://chanceforhopefoundation.rallyup.com/miaminights

Chance for Hope Foundation is excited to invite you to participate in our Chance's Circle of Spirit Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle! All proceeds will fund our Chance for Hope programs providing support to children with cancer and their families, as well as our pediatric cancer research initiatives.

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning pair of diamond hoop earrings, valued at $3,200! Custom-designed and generously donated by our wonderful friends at ACORI Diamonds & Design, these gorgeous earrings feature brilliant natural diamonds totaling two carats set in 14 karat white gold. A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 200 raffle tickets will be sold. That means your odds of winning are spectacular if you buy a ticket, and even better if you buy two!

The raffle drawing will be held at our annual charity event, MIAMI NIGHTS - a Chance for Hope Benefit - on April 26, 2024, but you do not have to be present to win. Up to 150 tickets will be available for purchase in advance of the event, so don't delay and get your tickets now!

Just bought a raffle ticket. FYI the Google Pay didn't work, Chrome kind of went light grey but never came back. Refreshed page, tried again, same thing, then used credit card.

Unfortunately I'm having eye surgery on Wednesday and don't know that I'll be up for going out anywhere by Friday, but hope the event goes great.

Just bought a raffle ticket. FYI the Google Pay didn't work, Chrome kind of went light grey but never came back. Refreshed page, tried again, same thing, then used credit card.

Unfortunately I'm having eye surgery on Wednesday and don't know that I'll be up for going out anywhere by Friday, but hope the event goes great.

One ticket purchased. this would be sweet to win for our 20th anniversary. otherwise i'll have to go shopping :D

I'll try again since I know I'd look gorgeous in those diamonds

You all are the best! Thank you so much for supporting our mission. And best of luck to all of you!!!

Bump - just a couple more days until online raffle ticket sales close!

Thanks to all who have supported!!
Quick question: I don't particularly feel like getting my ears (or anything else) pierced. Will duct tape hold them on?
They are hoops. Just run a string through them and tie a loop over your ears. Fetching!
they might be a big enough hoop that he could just hook them over the top of his ear.

Users who are viewing this thread