What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chaz Schilens playing? (1 Viewer)

Arnold. S

Footballguy
Anyone else watching the Seahawks/Raiders game? When they were listing the starters for Raiders offense in that first series, Chaz was listed as starting next to DHB, was he really on the field?

Anyone else watching the Seahawks/Raiders game? When they were listing the starters for Raiders offense in that first series, Chaz was listed as starting next to DHB, was he really on the field?
Saw the exact same thing and wondered the same. Any confirmation he's on the field? That first 3 and out was so fast I couldn't tell.

Suprisingly rush their best WR recovering from a broken foot into the line-up for the meaningless last pre-season game? Sounds like the Raiders.

I doubt he is playing. He was ruled out of the game yesterday. (FBG News from CBSSports.com)

edit: Fargas was too

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he was in there. I believe they were only showing the projected starting lineups for each club.

Even with Seattle's offense it didn't have Edge listed and he was clearly the starter...?

I don't think he was in there. I believe they were only showing the projected starting lineups for each club. Even with Seattle's offense it didn't have Edge listed and he was clearly the starter...?
they did have Edge listed in the starting lineups

Users who are viewing this thread