What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Going to lose unless forte and jeffrey don't touch the ball the rest of the night. Rodgers injury may end my season.
This is important stuff here. Keep us posted.
Will do #######.
Should we ask them to pin a topic for you? Seem buried in here and that's just not right.
I know I'm interested. What's your playoff situation look like Insein?
Pretty bleak. I lose I'm 2 games back. So pretty much done.

Going to lose unless forte and jeffrey don't touch the ball the rest of the night. Rodgers injury may end my season.
Will do #######.
Should we ask them to pin a topic for you? Seem buried in here and that's just not right.
Does that mean no more of these updates?

@Deadspin: Report: Aaron Rodgers has a broken left collarbone http://t.co/Iyh1zQedcs
Not a collarbone or he would have a sling on
:oldunsure:
renesauz went to the same medical school as moderated.
Not a doc...but I am an RN. Hard to imagine a serious injury to shoulder or collarbone where he would walk around swinging his arm without a sling, and everything we have heard is unofficial.

Will do #######.
Unless we're lucky here in the 4th.

Will do #######.
May all you dreams come true

Will do #######.
Any luck with bye weeks? These last few weeks can hurt some strong teams. You could sneak in there.

Will do #######.
will you please #### and go urinate in another thread?

All the broken collarbone stuff is coming from one source... the Bears sideline reporter. While it may be true, I think we should wait for something a little more official.

Not a doc...but I am an RN. Hard to imagine a serious injury to shoulder or collarbone where he would walk around swinging his arm without a sling, and everything we have heard is unofficial.
@JeneBramel retweeted this:

Maybe to conceal packers are going old school and he has a figure 8 immobilizer on underneath sweats

His hand hasn't left the front pocket of his sweater the whole time, so there's that, too. Kind of a built-in sling?

When the NFL cheerleader announcers are getting on the refs for not calling GB grabbing jerseys, it's beyond obvious

Zero reason for the Bears to lose the game at this stage.

Keep keying on Lacy and let terrible Seneca Wallace beat you.

Arkush reported on the radio that Rodgers has a factured left collar bone. He said it was confirmed be three separate sources, for hat it is worth.

Users who are viewing this thread