What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Houston (1 Viewer)

" and Bill O'Brien has done it again "

Since when does Bill kick for the Bengles? 

I was seriously questioning why they didn't go for it on fourth down with so little time left & only a two point lead  i'd say Bill got really really lucky tonight 

Last edited by a moderator:
Houston - easily the worst playoff team in quite some time. Wish Broncos could play in that garbage division.

Houston - easily the worst playoff team in quite some time. Wish Broncos could play in that garbage division.
2 years ago there was a playoff team that was below .500. Only have to go back to 2012 to find Denver benefiting from an AFC West with 3 opponents who combined for a pathetic 13 wins. For comparison, Houston's 3 opponents in the AFC South will finish with 19-20 wins this year.

So yeah, Denver has played in a garbage division before too. They did what was needed to get in so I don't give a #### if someone wants to call them the weakest playoff team. Not a single #### to give. If my view on it were made into a novel the title might be something like this.

2 years ago there was a playoff team that was below .500. Only have to go back to 2012 to find Denver benefiting from an AFC West with 3 opponents who combined for a pathetic 13 wins. For comparison, Houston's 3 opponents in the AFC South will finish with 19-20 wins this year.

So yeah, Denver has played in a garbage division before too. They did what was needed to get in so I don't give a #### if someone wants to call them the weakest playoff team. Not a single #### to give. If my view on it were made into a novel the title might be something like this.
Bill O'Brien is this you?

Users who are viewing this thread