What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Coin Toss Question (1 Viewer)

MarshallPlan

Footballguy
I looked on nfl.com and didn't see it. Anyway, does anyone know of the 4 teams left whether they receive the toss or defer? And whether they usually calls heads or tails?

I looked on nfl.com and didn't see it. Anyway, does anyone know of the 4 teams left whether they receive the toss or defer? And whether they usually calls heads or tails?
Not sure why anyone would care ? :goodposting:
You're not familiar with the gambling threads, are you?
This is correct. I know Pitt usually defers. Last yr the Giants (who called the Super Bowl toss) always had Feagles call the toss and he always called tails. Anyone know where I can find this info?

nfl.com gamebooks will tell you which team won the toss and what they chose to do in the play-by-play section. Doesn't say how they called the coin, though.

Any luck with this MP? I would also like to know if the Steelers always call one or the other. It would help to know if they always call tails then you can go tails and Steelers or Heads and Cardinals and wipe out the other combinations.

I dont have a link and I am just going off of memory, but a few weeks ago I read something that the Cardinals had won like 7 of their last 8 coin tosses and they elected to defer in the majority of them. Take it for what it is worth. Sorry for no link, I know it doesn't seem credible but take it for what its worth.

Users who are viewing this thread