What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboy/Titan Game THread (1 Viewer)

Man, the Titans secondary can't even cover Keyshawn. Wait till the colts come to town.
Keep in mind they are sitting BOTH their starting CB's...Pro Bowler Samari Rolle and Andre Dyson.

I just phoned Jerry Jones and requested that he play Julius Jones on the next drive with the starters. :ph34r:

The Cowboys are old and slow. You can't be slow at QB and RB can you, thus JJ is going to be a steal.
Without a doubt JJ gets alot of time during the year. Eddie is a good back in the Dallas situation. He is not a main ball carrier anymore. He will serve his purpuse as a blitz picker upper and to come to play in big situations and games. Jones will be the guy that makes big plays for the boys.

If you're league counts Receptions, bump up Key. Vinnie is vapor locked on him. If you're league counts TDs, leave Key where he is, cause this 'Boys O is anemic. No deap threat, no runnng game, and 6 yard plugs to Key ain't gettin em in the endzone.

Brown owner here. Nice TD, got the job done when the hole closed, but overall there hasn't been much room for him to run and he hasn't been fall forward for many yards. I figure he'll do most of his damage yardage-wise in the second halves of games...he's a virtual lock for 10+ tds if he stays healthy though, Tennessee is going to score a ton this year.

TY Calico and C.Brown will have nice years. Calico is a fav of mine. He may very well have a breakout year.Look for him as your #4 wr
Be aware that Calico is being heavily targeted because he is matched up with a guy who is trying to make the team, while Mason is being covered by Terence Newman.

Drew Bennett, missing in action? Is he hurt or just beat out by Calico?Calico is getting looks, but wondering about bennett since i drafted him last week.

Both Madden and Michaels gave props to Carolina and talked how everyone has "forgotten" about them and writng them off as a one year wonder.Finally we get some good recognition this year.

TY Calico and C.Brown will have nice years. Calico is a fav of mine. He may very well have a breakout year.Look for him as your #4 wr
Be aware that Calico is being heavily targeted because he is matched up with a guy who is trying to make the team, while Mason is being covered by Terence Newman.
Keep in mind this will happen every week. Mason will always draw the best cb. I know most teams have better #2 cb's but this to some exstent will happen every week.

Keep in mind this will happen every week. Mason will always draw the best cb. I know most teams have better #2 cb's but this to some exstent will happen every week.
Sure it will, but most teams (actually not one I can think of) has as strong a difference between CB1 and CB2 as what we're seeing right now. Add to this the fact that Calico is only starting because of Bennett's nagging injury, and I'd temper my enthusiasm. I think next year is a lot more likely as a breakout year for him.

Sure it will, but most teams (actually not one I can think of) has as strong a difference between CB1 and CB2 as what we're seeing right now. Add to this the fact that Calico is only starting because of Bennett's nagging injury, and I'd temper my enthusiasm. I think next year is a lot more likely as a breakout year for him.
Thats cool if you think and you may be correct but I like to think ahead of the curve. I like Calico he has big upside and can be had for a late pick. Worth a shot imo

119 User(s) are reading this topic (34 Guests and 7 Anonymous Users)78 Members: eoMMan, SOmojo, Mustang Man, UFFLCommish, andyk, Al Davis, mojorizin, mulliganm, BigTuna, wilked, coby88, fridayfrenzy, Brewtown, Genedoc, SargentSlim, Dirty Sanchez, JDSChamps, fatboyj711, Clayton Gray, onionsack, TeddyKGB, Steelers4Life, Multiple Scoregasms, Chumpson, the Kid, dirtyvicars, Travis, sweetness34, Infinite Justice, CalBear, wilson2112, Cringe, The Dude, DangerMonkey, bostiguy, TitanBlitz, texasheat, Red Hot Tamales, Bob Magaw, Demian, shady salesman, HEhateME, Boulder, Xtreme Commish, Neo, hd_Fatboy, Facecow, soonerspace, bocksheesh, Maximus*, Warlord, Jmon, Qballer, mcd, cstu, Hurons, Jim Otto, woo, MSULions, Horses Mouth, full grown man, SpurrierisisGod, Skeetcher, tuckryan, lionsroar, FootballFreakX, jasvic, aneil2124, gigantor, Longshot88, mcnappy, Frankbot, ianfitzy, Canuckleheads, LAUNCH, Watermelonhead, Dolphin34, urbanhack :unsure:

Anyone notice Brown runs kinda like the little ######ed kid on the playground? Arms and legs flailing all over the place........

Users who are viewing this thread