What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daily e-mail (1 Viewer)

jamil

Footballguy
i'm wondering if it's just me or if they've stop sending them, but has anybody stopped receiving the daily e-mail? :eek:

IIRC, I believe that the daily emails stop once the regular season starts and only emergency updates (and things like cheetsheets and matchups) are sent out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the season starts, we stop the Daily Email Update format I do all spring and summer where I list the news stories and our takes.

For the people that purchase a Footballguys subscription, the Daily Email Updates are replaced by much more comprehensive (and important) content like cheatsheets and matchups and projections and upgrade / downgrade info and such.

You can see a full schedule here http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2007/07week1.php The items that are marked with an asterisk are also emailed.

We also send breaking news updates. Yesterday, I sent several including the Josh Scobee news well before kickoff. I also sent one on Chad Pennington and Brandon Jacobs while the game was in progress for you guys that have to race the waiver wire.

If you didn't receive those, shoot our Clayton Gray an email at gray@footballguys.com and he can see what's up there.

Thanks.

J

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh ok got it. didn't know the daily e-mails stopped when the season starts. i'm receiving everything else though...

keep up the good work. <_< :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread