What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas Cowboys @ Phoenix Cardinals (1 Viewer)

Remember what I said about the Cardinals needing to grind yards so the D can stay fresh?

Apply that to the Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when you see a player (Elliott) sniffing those salt packets like they're his own farts, doesn't that mean he's dazed?  I was on the phone, so only partly saw it but he was going to town sniffing that thing and he's still playing.  Is there another reason they have those sniffing salts?

So when you see a player (Elliott) sniffing those salt packets like they're his own farts, doesn't that mean he's dazed?  I was on the phone, so only partly saw it but he was going to town sniffing that thing and he's still playing.  Is there another reason they have those sniffing salts?
I've seen players doing it before kickoff

Well you won't be playing him next week so there's that.

Back when I fought and trained fighters we had em between rounds just to wake up from exhaustion. Theyre quite jolting.

Jesus. Fitzgerald would catch the flu in a clean room. And he'd do it one handed. What a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread