What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dalvin Cook or Zach Moss??? (1 Viewer)

Cute Puppies

Footballguy
Full PPR league with two flex. This is my last flex choice.

Hearing B Hall is still on a pitch count, but NYJ playing tough DAL D.

Z Moss lead back against porous HOU D, but rushing touch distribution is messy.

On the fence. Please help and link yours so I can help in return.

Man, I’m in Houston and I can’t say the Texans have as bad of run defense this year. They did ok against the Ravens last week but Dobbins did get hurt early. They’ve looked better overall in the preseason (outside of one preseason game) but it is preseason.

Demeco has them at least looking better.

I have Breece on my team too and I feel he’ll regress this week. Short week, body trying to get into football shape, off of game one adrenaline and against really good run D. But, he could hit a couple of big plays last week and we all look stupid lowering him again.

My question on Moss is will he get the full load of work, especially first week back from injury? Does Richardson hurt or help him?

A lot of questions on both by personally lean Hall for the potential spike week like last game. He has much higher ceiling but potential bust. But if you need a “safe floor” play, I’d go Moss.

Ooops, I misread. Forget everything I said about Breece. Dalvin with split role against very good D with small chance for big play.

I’d go Moss. Temper expectations but hopefully lead role usage and could get a TD.

Users who are viewing this thread