What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 RB Lotto Ticket Rankings (2 Viewers)

With ETN missing practice on a Thursday, does D’Ernest Johnson move to the top of the handcuff list, above someone like Elijah Mitchell?

D’Ernest looked so good when he got a couple of games as a starter for the Browns a couple of years ago. Won me some weeks back then. I’ll never understand why some team didn’t make him their feature back.

With ETN missing practice on a Thursday, does D’Ernest Johnson move to the top of the handcuff list, above someone like Elijah Mitchell?

D’Ernest looked so good when he got a couple of games as a starter for the Browns a couple of years ago. Won me some weeks back then. I’ll never understand why some team didn’t make him their feature back.
As a bonus in PPR the dude has good hands.

Holding on to D'ernest but weighing the value of a roster spot for a lotto RB behind mccaff and kyren vs another solid D w/ a nice schedule like the colts.....

Users who are viewing this thread