What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Ball out for a good 2-3 seconds and the ref really thinks the DE is roughing up Luck with the modern rules and protecting the QB...that's terrible. What a way to ruin a great game and it goes on and on and on in Goodell's new NFL.

This thread is ####ing hilarious.

"Why the hell is Moreno getting so many touches, he's not special when they aren't throwing all over teams making space for him!"

*Hillman fumbles at a crucial time*

"Why the hell put Hillman in there???!!!?!?

Look at that, he's got plenty of time to stop and he clearly puffs out his chest to make more contact with Luck. Just a really, really stupid move by 99.

Live...thought that was a crazy call...minimal contact not deserving a flag.

Then I watched it again ...ball was LOOOOOONG gone, and Vickerson puffs his chest out and makes the contact in a way that had to be 100% on purpose. So stupid he deserves the flag.

Wow at Hillman and Vickerson. Don't think the ref should have called that personal foul, but idiotic move by Vickerson.

It wasn't a weak call... vickerson is a ####### moron!!! Watch the replay, as he got close to luck he threw his right shoulder with some force into his back, just bc he is built like a moron... He earned that call.

I'm not saying he didn't flop a bit, but he doesn't even know who's hitting him or why. The ball was way gone and no way Luck was expecting to get pushed from behind.

Was Vickerson the one who already got 2 15 yarders on him for removing his helmet? He cost Denver almost a minute of time and 2 timeouts. Might not have mattered, but still, that probably removes the chance they might have had.

Also, why the heck is Hillman running it at the goal line? How many goal line fumbles could the guy have had in the pre-season to realize he isn't the guy you want to use there?

I'm not saying he didn't flop a bit, but he doesn't even know who's hitting him or why. The ball was way gone and no way Luck was expecting to get pushed from behind.
I agree and after watching it again it was very stupid of Vickerson. I just wish the refs didn't toss the flag

Someone rewind to 5:00 left in the 3rd and look at the BS Vickerson does to Satele and say he didn't deserve the personal foul on Luck. If Suh gets slapped with these fines I hope the league catches this garbage and fines Vickerson as well

Users who are viewing this thread