What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Disney Vacation (1 Viewer)

Is the Jedi Training Academy still happening even though Star Tours is closed for renovations?My son is a huge Star Wars fan, so he's disappointed we'll miss that ride but excited about trying the updated version someday.
It is supposed to be open the entire time but I don't know if timing changes are being made.

How do I convince my wife that my 2 yr old is not old enough for this trip yet? I want to buy myself a few more years.
Since this topic comes up alot, here's my take and it's never changed.My son has been going there since he was 1. Every trip has been fun, magical, you name it. When he went his second time at 2 years old and talking he told us what he wanted to see, so he remembered. If you are going to spend a week of vacation somewhere you have to balance everything you can do and the cost involved. With a family with chidlren you need, basically, stuff to entertain the kids and some stuff to let mom and dad have fun together too if possible. Disney has all of that in spades. You can spend a week in the complex in Florida and never once go to a park and still have a massively great time.You want ease of transportation at your destination. Disney has that in spades as well. You can walk, boat, bus, drive, monorail, train, horse drawn carriage and everything in between around the complex in varying degrees. Almost all of which is built in to the cost and doesn't add any extra bills.You want food - you aren't going to find a better family vacation in terms of food options. Not close. All price ranges, all different styles and all different meals. From an ice cream bar to a 5 star high end luxury eatery, it's got it all.And you want variety - you want to have enough to do so that you aren't bored or have so much down time that you lose some of the fun - unless a quiet week on a beach is what you want (although you can pull that off in Disney as well). You can really do everything here. Rollercoasters, slow rides, tours, shows, movies, stage shows, learning experiences, creative expereinces and everything in between.So you have everything you could want in one massive complex all yours for the taking. The last time we went we spent a total of maybe $2,500 on everything - and I mean everything. Food gas hotel buying stuff tips - everyting. And that is probably high. For a week vacation for a family of 3 such as us we haven't found a better deal when you take into account everything that is there for the offereing. We spend a 3 day weekend in DC to go to the Smithsonian complexes and a few other minor things and by the end of the 3 days we probably spent almost a grand. It just doesn't compare, and not much has.that's not to say that you should never do anything but Disney - but for everything you get, find a deal and you can't beat it.So, young kids... Sure, they may not remember everything. You will. You will have pictures. And they will remember some things. The argument that you shouldn't take a young kid there because they won't remember basically stands for the proposition that you shouldn't let your kid do anything at all until they are 9 and can write a paper on memory and how it works and then be able to take a test when you are done to ensure they actually remembered everything. It's rather silly.There isn't a kid in this world that can't have fun there. And there hasn't been one family that ever went there and didn't have that one perfect moment of absolute joy appear on their kids face when they got to hug Mickey, or meet Cinderella, or any one of the other thousands of things they can do there. A 2 year old can have fun there and so can parents of a two year old. Make it a laid back trip where you know in advance you can't get everything done - you never can - and just enjoy it. Take every picture under the sun. Spend the extra $100 and hire a photopass guy to follow you and tak eht epictures for you. Or get the photopass professional shots at one of the resorts. Add them to family shots you take and it's a book of memories you will never forget. My son took his picture of mickey to bed with him for weeks after we came back the first time.As for a way out? The Kingdom is under construction. It's better to save up and spend a little more all over the map to truly enjoy it and you should plan now for a trip next year. The only way you can agree is if she gives oral treats every day this year until you go (and franly at that point you aren't saying no anyway). I don't know - there has to be something.
YF is right. Having grown up in South Florida my family went to disney twice a year since my sister and I were a year old. Albeit usually only for 3-4 night stays. I can't say it any better than YF so I'll just add some of the best memories we have surround disney. Some of the best stories my family likes to tell when we are together revolve around our vacations to disney. I say partake now because you'll remember it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughters are currently 4 and 7. I'd like to wait until the princess area is complete. But my wife is afraid they will have outgrown it by then and is pushing to go now.

Can't really afford to do both.

:kicksrock:
Reading this, it sounds like the "princess area" should be completed this year. So... what does your wife mean by "now"? If it's "start planning now" you're fine.
I don't know about that. That article I believe was written back in 2009. You know how projects go.Like I said, I would like to wait. But I doubt once this opens you'll be able to get the deals you can now. Everything will be top $$.

Going to try to do a megatrip to Orlando (10-14 days) this December. Wife and 9-year-old daughter will be in tow.

Right now we're thinking of staying on Disney property (we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last time, it was a great fit for us), with 10 days of Disney parks, and 4 days of other Orlando attractions (Universal, Islands of Adventure, Sea World). Daughter is into the Pixar moves and Disney characters, but does not idolize the princesses.

I don't think I can talk my wife into staying off-property. What other resorts in the Port Orleans price range should we be considering? Can we expect any aggressive discounting for on-property stays offered over the next couple months? We will be driving to Orlando, so we will have a car with us.

Looking over our dining wants, it will be worth it to us to do the DDP. Ohana was a dining highlight of our last trip, so of course that was an early draft pick. Le Cellier was missed last time (didn't plan far enough ahead of time), so we will go there this time. Our understanding is Le Cellier will go to 2 dining credits for dinner, but will still be 1 sit-down credit for lunch. Is that accurate?

At the parks last time, it worked well for me to run ahead and grab FastPasses for us while the wife and daughter got pictures/autographs/pressed pennies. At Hollywood Studios, one of my favorite moments was the mad dash as the park opened; I drafted off a random high school kid taking the fastest route to Toy Story Mania. The kid figured out the food/souvenir carts along the streets were unmanned, so you could slip between those carts and the fences, avoiding the pile of humanity and all the strollers. By the time my wife and daughter got to the ride, I had FastPasses for us and a spot in the regular line.

Anyway, feedback and suggestions recommended, especially for Christmas-themed stuff. Going park-by-park...

Animal Kingdom: We will do the Safari Breakfast and Yak and Yeti through DDP. Everest was daughter's favorite ride at any of the parks (and for me; I hit up the single rider line there a few times while the girls did some character meet-and-greets), and the safari ride with the close-up view of the wild animals are great. The Lion King and Nemo shows are also on the list. Anything else we should be hitting? The Dinosaur ride any good?

EPCOT: Le Cellier, one of the Asian sit-down restaurants (did Nine Dragons last time, would like to try Tokyo Dining), but open to suggestions beyond that. How is Tutto Italia? The Mexican places? We had a negative experience at Coral Reef (sat right up against the aquarium so couldn't see much, daughter had her only big meltdown of the trip while waiting for entrees to arrive) so talking the wife into going there again will be a challenge. Soarin' was the big FastPass battle at park open last time, but it was one of my favorite rides, so we will hit that again. We skipped Mission: Space last time, but I think my daughter will be ready for it this time - she's come a long way in her thrill ride enjoyment. Turtle Talk with Crush probably exceeded my expectations the most on our last visit. The Candlelight Processional is a must-do for us. What is the best path to maximum utility there? Is there a way to buy into good seats?

Hollywood Studios: Last time we used a table service credit at Mama Melrose, will probably just pay cash there next time. Brown Derby doesn't interest us much. Should it? Or is this a day when we get our fill at the parks, then go to one of the resorts for dinner, like Ohana? Toy Story Mania and anything Pixar-related is a must. The Aerosmith rollercoaster is probably my favorite ride at any of the Disney Parks. We got shut out of Tower of Terror last time due to technical difficulties, so that's a must. I thought the backlot tour was a waste of time. I enjoyed the car stunt show, but probably don't need to do it again. Phantasmic is there at night. Do they do anything special for Christmas?

Magic Kingdom: got a pretty good feel for what we want to do there. Daughter will be a little disappointed that Minnie's house will be gone, but that's nothing an extra ride on Space Mountain or Splash Mountain can't cure.

Dining at resorts: Ohana obviously, Wilderness Canyon is on the consideration list. Last time we did Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, but I think we will get our fill of characters and buffet dining at other places. Are the Wolfgang Puck or Cat Cora restaurants anything special? How about Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, or restaurants of that ilk?

How does the "180 days in advance" counted for dining reservations? Can I book dinner reservations for the whole trip at 180 days before the first night of my stay, or would I need to call every day for a string of days to make all the dining reservations?

How do I convince my wife that my 2 yr old is not old enough for this trip yet? I want to buy myself a few more years.
Since this topic comes up alot, here's my take and it's never changed.My son has been going there since he was 1. Every trip has been fun, magical, you name it. When he went his second time at 2 years old and talking he told us what he wanted to see, so he remembered. If you are going to spend a week of vacation somewhere you have to balance everything you can do and the cost involved. With a family with chidlren you need, basically, stuff to entertain the kids and some stuff to let mom and dad have fun together too if possible. Disney has all of that in spades. You can spend a week in the complex in Florida and never once go to a park and still have a massively great time.You want ease of transportation at your destination. Disney has that in spades as well. You can walk, boat, bus, drive, monorail, train, horse drawn carriage and everything in between around the complex in varying degrees. Almost all of which is built in to the cost and doesn't add any extra bills.You want food - you aren't going to find a better family vacation in terms of food options. Not close. All price ranges, all different styles and all different meals. From an ice cream bar to a 5 star high end luxury eatery, it's got it all.And you want variety - you want to have enough to do so that you aren't bored or have so much down time that you lose some of the fun - unless a quiet week on a beach is what you want (although you can pull that off in Disney as well). You can really do everything here. Rollercoasters, slow rides, tours, shows, movies, stage shows, learning experiences, creative expereinces and everything in between.So you have everything you could want in one massive complex all yours for the taking. The last time we went we spent a total of maybe $2,500 on everything - and I mean everything. Food gas hotel buying stuff tips - everyting. And that is probably high. For a week vacation for a family of 3 such as us we haven't found a better deal when you take into account everything that is there for the offereing. We spend a 3 day weekend in DC to go to the Smithsonian complexes and a few other minor things and by the end of the 3 days we probably spent almost a grand. It just doesn't compare, and not much has.that's not to say that you should never do anything but Disney - but for everything you get, find a deal and you can't beat it.So, young kids... Sure, they may not remember everything. You will. You will have pictures. And they will remember some things. The argument that you shouldn't take a young kid there because they won't remember basically stands for the proposition that you shouldn't let your kid do anything at all until they are 9 and can write a paper on memory and how it works and then be able to take a test when you are done to ensure they actually remembered everything. It's rather silly.There isn't a kid in this world that can't have fun there. And there hasn't been one family that ever went there and didn't have that one perfect moment of absolute joy appear on their kids face when they got to hug Mickey, or meet Cinderella, or any one of the other thousands of things they can do there. A 2 year old can have fun there and so can parents of a two year old. Make it a laid back trip where you know in advance you can't get everything done - you never can - and just enjoy it. Take every picture under the sun. Spend the extra $100 and hire a photopass guy to follow you and tak eht epictures for you. Or get the photopass professional shots at one of the resorts. Add them to family shots you take and it's a book of memories you will never forget. My son took his picture of mickey to bed with him for weeks after we came back the first time.As for a way out? The Kingdom is under construction. It's better to save up and spend a little more all over the map to truly enjoy it and you should plan now for a trip next year. The only way you can agree is if she gives oral treats every day this year until you go (and franly at that point you aren't saying no anyway). I don't know - there has to be something.
YF is right. Having grown up in South Florida my family went to disney twice a year since my sister and I were a year old. Albeit usually only for 3-4 night stays. I can't say it any better than YF so I'll just add some of the best memories we have surround disney. Some of the best stories my family likes to tell when we are together revolve around our vacations to disney. I say partake now because you'll remember it.
If you are concerned about where to take little ones on vaction because they won't remember, then what is the point of taking them on a family vacation at all? The only reason to wait would be if you only plan on going 1 time in the next 5-8 years. Then I would wait a little. However, if you utilize all Disney has to offer then going back every year or every other year should become the norm. At that point, why not take them early and enjoy it as a parent.

My daughters are currently 4 and 7. I'd like to wait until the princess area is complete. But my wife is afraid they will have outgrown it by then and is pushing to go now.

Can't really afford to do both.

:goodposting:
Reading this, it sounds like the "princess area" should be completed this year. So... what does your wife mean by "now"? If it's "start planning now" you're fine.
I don't know about that. That article I believe was written back in 2009. You know how projects go.Like I said, I would like to wait. But I doubt once this opens you'll be able to get the deals you can now. Everything will be top $$.
Not necessarily. I haven't seen anything that expects the prices to go up because of this one project. Some part of the entire complex is always under construction and this specific change is targetd at young families with young girls and that isn't usually a filthy rich demo that they can squeeze too much.

RE: Fantasyland - there was also talk at one point of them expanding the area into Toontown Fair in order to make it a Princess area where there are homes for the princesses instead homes for Mickey and Minnie. Dumbo is getting a facelift so that there is a roof to it and a different standing room system to move the crowds easier. There is also supposed to be a rather large meet and greet area for character pictures like they have in EPCOT.
Not just that...reading that they are adding a 2nd dumbo ride. Some drawings of it all here.
Just read this with my wife. She was a bit bummed but I think it's great and a bit over due. Everyone loves Disney but I like new things In regards to a 2 year old. We took my daughter when she was 18 months, we went to Disney land a month later then we went when she was 2. She loved it every time and remembers everything. She is3 and a half. We went last month where we saw the construction and now it makes sense. My son was 1 and loved it. We are going back next month. Probably won't be back until after construction

Going to try to do a megatrip to Orlando (10-14 days) this December. Wife and 9-year-old daughter will be in tow.

Right now we're thinking of staying on Disney property (we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last time, it was a great fit for us), with 10 days of Disney parks, and 4 days of other Orlando attractions (Universal, Islands of Adventure, Sea World). Daughter is into the Pixar moves and Disney characters, but does not idolize the princesses.

I don't think I can talk my wife into staying off-property. What other resorts in the Port Orleans price range should we be considering? Can we expect any aggressive discounting for on-property stays offered over the next couple months? We will be driving to Orlando, so we will have a car with us.

I either do all out or the value resort, so I can not help you as far as which moderate hotels are the best. However, look at the price of the moderate vs the Boardwalk or Old Key West. If they are close enough, I think it maybe worth it. The monorail hotels are over ratted IMO.

Looking over our dining wants, it will be worth it to us to do the DDP. Ohana was a dining highlight of our last trip, so of course that was an early draft pick. Le Cellier was missed last time (didn't plan far enough ahead of time), so we will go there this time. Our understanding is Le Cellier will go to 2 dining credits for dinner, but will still be 1 sit-down credit for lunch. Is that accurate?

Not sure if it will be 1 for lunch, but that maybe worth it. Does the lunch include the fillet? I doubt it.

At the parks last time, it worked well for me to run ahead and grab FastPasses for us while the wife and daughter got pictures/autographs/pressed pennies. At Hollywood Studios, one of my favorite moments was the mad dash as the park opened; I drafted off a random high school kid taking the fastest route to Toy Story Mania. The kid figured out the food/souvenir carts along the streets were unmanned, so you could slip between those carts and the fences, avoiding the pile of humanity and all the strollers. By the time my wife and daughter got to the ride, I had FastPasses for us and a spot in the regular line.

BINGO. This is the best way to get the most done. If you do it enough you get a system down so you are not running across the park 12 times in 1 day. Also, if you have little ones where you need a rider switch pass, only get the correct number of fastpasses for that ride to allow you to fastpass another ride. For example, 4 adults. Fastpass 2 tickets for Thunder mountain and 2 for splash mountain. Rider swap allows up to 3 in the fastpass line anyway.

Anyway, feedback and suggestions recommended, especially for Christmas-themed stuff. Going park-by-park...

Animal Kingdom: We will do the Safari Breakfast and Yak and Yeti through DDP. Everest was daughter's favorite ride at any of the parks (and for me; I hit up the single rider line there a few times while the girls did some character meet-and-greets), and the safari ride with the close-up view of the wild animals are great. The Lion King and Nemo shows are also on the list. Anything else we should be hitting? The Dinosaur ride any good?

Dinasour ride is very bumpy and can be scary for little ones who scare easily. Same can be said for "It's tough to be a bug." Entertaining, but can be scary. My daughter loves the play land in dino world.

EPCOT: Le Cellier, one of the Asian sit-down restaurants (did Nine Dragons last time, would like to try Tokyo Dining), but open to suggestions beyond that. How is Tutto Italia? The Mexican places? We had a negative experience at Coral Reef (sat right up against the aquarium so couldn't see much, daughter had her only big meltdown of the trip while waiting for entrees to arrive) so talking the wife into going there again will be a challenge. Soarin' was the big FastPass battle at park open last time, but it was one of my favorite rides, so we will hit that again. We skipped Mission: Space last time, but I think my daughter will be ready for it this time - she's come a long way in her thrill ride enjoyment. Turtle Talk with Crush probably exceeded my expectations the most on our last visit. The Candlelight Processional is a must-do for us. What is the best path to maximum utility there? Is there a way to buy into good seats?

I used to abuse the counter service at Mexico for the DDP, but it is now another sit down I think. Japan is a hibachi grill if you like that sort of thing. Nothing special beyond the basic hibachi grills though. What is the Candlelight Processional? If you have to rider swap, have another runner and split up first thing in the morning to testtrack and Sorin. Then meet the fam at the character spot.

Hollywood Studios: Last time we used a table service credit at Mama Melrose, will probably just pay cash there next time. Brown Derby doesn't interest us much. Should it? Or is this a day when we get our fill at the parks, then go to one of the resorts for dinner, like Ohana? Toy Story Mania and anything Pixar-related is a must. The Aerosmith rollercoaster is probably my favorite ride at any of the Disney Parks. We got shut out of Tower of Terror last time due to technical difficulties, so that's a must. I thought the backlot tour was a waste of time. I enjoyed the car stunt show, but probably don't need to do it again. Phantasmic is there at night. Do they do anything special for Christmas?

We don't like the meal options for MGM. We will usually go to a resort that night and come back for fantasmic. Or catch Fantasmic early then leave to eat. You can catch a boat to the boardwalk or beach club. There is a good steak place (Captain's warf or something like that and a seafood buffet Cape may at the beach club.

Magic Kingdom: got a pretty good feel for what we want to do there. Daughter will be a little disappointed that Minnie's house will be gone, but that's nothing an extra ride on Space Mountain or Splash Mountain can't cure.

Counter at cosmic rays is $$$. Voted as the 2nd best in all World Disney.

Dining at resorts: Ohana obviously, Wilderness Canyon is on the consideration list. Last time we did Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, but I think we will get our fill of characters and buffet dining at other places. Are the Wolfgang Puck or Cat Cora restaurants anything special? How about Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, or restaurants of that ilk?

I think no DTD restaurants are on the DDP anymore, but we liked wokgangs. Cat Cora is Mediterranean, so you have to give the menu a look before booking.

How does the "180 days in advance" counted for dining reservations? Can I book dinner reservations for the whole trip at 180 days before the first night of my stay, or would I need to call every day for a string of days to make all the dining reservations?

bolded is correct.

Bruce Dickinson said:
Our understanding is Le Cellier will go to 2 dining credits for dinner, but will still be 1 sit-down credit for lunch. Is that accurate? I read the same thing.

Animal Kingdom: We will do the Safari Breakfast and Yak and Yeti through DDP. Everest was daughter's favorite ride at any of the parks (and for me; I hit up the single rider line there a few times while the girls did some character meet-and-greets), and the safari ride with the close-up view of the wild animals are great. The Lion King and Nemo shows are also on the list. Anything else we should be hitting? The Dinosaur ride any good? Dinosaur ride is pretty cool but intense. I'm planning to take my 8 year old son but didn't last time (when he was 5). Flame Tree Barbecue is the best AK food imo.

EPCOT: Le Cellier, one of the Asian sit-down restaurants (did Nine Dragons last time, would like to try Tokyo Dining), but open to suggestions beyond that. How is Tutto Italia? The Mexican places? We had a negative experience at Coral Reef (sat right up against the aquarium so couldn't see much, daughter had her only big meltdown of the trip while waiting for entrees to arrive) so talking the wife into going there again will be a challenge. Soarin' was the big FastPass battle at park open last time, but it was one of my favorite rides, so we will hit that again. We skipped Mission: Space last time, but I think my daughter will be ready for it this time - she's come a long way in her thrill ride enjoyment. Mission Space is great. It was my son's favorite on our last trip. Do the regular version (orange card) not the tame version (green card). Tangierine Cafe (Morocco) is probably my favorite counter service meal anywhere. I like Coral Reef, but with the meal variety available in World Showcase I wouldn't fight the wife on that one.

Hollywood Studios: Last time we used a table service credit at Mama Melrose, will probably just pay cash there next time. Brown Derby doesn't interest us much. Should it? Or is this a day when we get our fill at the parks, then go to one of the resorts for dinner, like Ohana? Toy Story Mania and anything Pixar-related is a must. The Aerosmith rollercoaster is probably my favorite ride at any of the Disney Parks. We got shut out of Tower of Terror last time due to technical difficulties, so that's a must. I thought the backlot tour was a waste of time. I enjoyed the car stunt show, but probably don't need to do it again. Phantasmic is there at night. Do they do anything special for Christmas? 50s Prime Time Cafe is solid. Huge portions. Fun wait staff.

Magic Kingdom: got a pretty good feel for what we want to do there. Daughter will be a little disappointed that Minnie's house will be gone, but that's nothing an extra ride on Space Mountain or Splash Mountain can't cure. You didn't ask, but... snack = Main St Bakery and Aloha Isle, counter = Cosmic Ray's, and table = Liberty Tree. Everything else is pretty blah, though I do enjoy a Casey Corner hot dog during the fireworks. :goodposting:

Dining at resorts: Ohana obviously, Wilderness Canyon is on the consideration list. Last time we did Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, but I think we will get our fill of characters and buffet dining at other places. Are the Wolfgang Puck or Cat Cora restaurants anything special? How about Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, or restaurants of that ilk? Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge is very good but costs two meal credits. Not sure it's worth that. Hoop De Doo is fun.

How does the "180 days in advance" counted for dining reservations? Can I book dinner reservations for the whole trip at 180 days before the first night of my stay, or would I need to call every day for a string of days to make all the dining reservations? 180 days +10 for Disney Resort guests.
I went through and added my thoughts in bold.

Disco Stu said:
Is the Jedi Training Academy still happening even though Star Tours is closed for renovations?My son is a huge Star Wars fan, so he's disappointed we'll miss that ride but excited about trying the updated version someday.
It was still going on the when we were there during Thanksgiving.

Here are some random Disney Food Pics. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures of everything but I got quite a few. These are from 2 different trips.
:lmao: Is Ohana a brazilian steakhouse or something?
never been to a brazilian steakhouse (unless Ohana is one then I have) but their theme is Hawaiian/Polynesian. They bring around skewers of steak/shrimp/turkey/pork/chicken as the main course. Definitely worth trying. We enjoyed the breakfast too.

Here are some random Disney Food Pics. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures of everything but I got quite a few. These are from 2 different trips.
:lmao: Is Ohana a brazilian steakhouse or something?
Or something?!?!? You dare categorize the great O'hana as just a throw away eatery that you can find at any little town that serves food that even commoners would eat? No, sir, O'hana is much, much more. Let's set the scene:Initially you get there for your reservation. Immediately the great great smell of steak, chicken, pork and sausage hits you from the open grill int he center of the dining room. You are treated to the opportunity for top shelf alcoholic beverages as you sit by the internal waterfall in the hotel and relax. There is usually some form of musical entertainment going on to help you enjoy the moment. But then - the great moment - you are called to your seat.

You sit down and need not order. Oh no. Your order is already set. You get your drinks topped off and ready, and then you see what comes to you from heaven.

Pork fried dumplings

Honey Corriander chicken wings

Mixed Greens with Honey-Lime dressing.

And chips to dip in three dipping sauces - a peanut sauce that literally spilled from God's right hand, a chimichurri and a sweet and sour. OF course, all of these is all you can eat for the entirty of your stay there. And that's just the beginning.

Skewers (prepared over an oak fire): Marinated sirloin steak, Asian BBQ pork loin, Mesquite grilled turkey, and non-peeled shrimp. This is what hits you next. All you can eat. Dozens of servers are there to help you enjoy these wonderful wonderful presents from above. Hopefully you aren't full because there is more...

Broccoli and green peas and pad Thai noodles help to complete the table.

Eat up fine sir. Eat up. You will never have a better meal. But wait.... What's this? There is still dessert? I couldn't. I've eaten a few chickens and cows here but man oh man what do I see coming towards me? Bread pudding a la mode with Banana Foster sauce. Get that did you? Bread pudding - the best you've ever had, topped with vanilla ice cream and banana's foster sauce. This is stuff that is too sexy for Cinemax here folks.

It's not just a meal. It's basically a revolution of food. You will never enjoy another meal as much as you used to after this. You will crave, you will want, you will desire. Just one more honey corriander wing, just a few more dips of the peanut sauce... just one more just one more...........

:thumbup: Is Ohana a brazilian steakhouse or something?
Or something?!?!? You dare categorize the great O'hana as just a throw away eatery that you can find at any little town that serves food that even commoners would eat? No, sir, O'hana is much, much more. Let's set the scene:Initially you get there for your reservation. Immediately the great great smell of steak, chicken, pork and sausage hits you from the open grill int he center of the dining room. You are treated to the opportunity for top shelf alcoholic beverages as you sit by the internal waterfall in the hotel and relax. There is usually some form of musical entertainment going on to help you enjoy the moment. But then - the great moment - you are called to your seat.

You sit down and need not order. Oh no. Your order is already set. You get your drinks topped off and ready, and then you see what comes to you from heaven.

Pork fried dumplings

And chips to dip in three dipping sauces - a peanut sauce that literally spilled from God's right hand, a chimichurri and a sweet and sour. OF course, all of these is all you can eat for the entirty of your stay there. And that's just the beginning.

Skewers (prepared over an oak fire): Marinated sirloin steak, Asian BBQ pork loin, Mesquite grilled turkey, and non-peeled shrimp. This is what hits you next. All you can eat. Dozens of servers are there to help you enjoy these wonderful wonderful presents from above. Hopefully you aren't full because there is more...

Eat up fine sir. Eat up. You will never have a better meal. But wait.... What's this? There is still dessert? I couldn't. I've eaten a few chickens and cows here but man oh man what do I see coming towards me? Bread pudding a la mode with Banana Foster sauce. Get that did you? Bread pudding - the best you've ever had, topped with vanilla ice cream and banana's foster sauce. This is stuff that is too sexy for Cinemax here folks.

It's not just a meal. It's basically a revolution of food. You will never enjoy another meal as much as you used to after this. You will crave, you will want, you will desire. Just one more honey corriander wing, just a few more dips of the peanut sauce... just one more just one more...........
well done sir. Man I want some of that bread pudding. I just keep looking at the picture with the sauce so delicately melting the ice cream and dripping off. mmmmm

:thumbup: Is Ohana a brazilian steakhouse or something?

Pork fried dumplings

:shock: :lmao: :banned: :rant:

Looks like I might need to hit up Ohana next month
Nope only 9:40 and 9:45. Cant do that with the kids
I feel so sad for you. These things need to be taken care of 190 days ahead of time. Let this be a lesson to all of you others planning trips. Just make the reservation as soon as you can. We had 3 reservations over our last 14 day trip. 2 dinner and 1 breakfast. Ended up cancelling one dinner but we had it just case we wanted to go again.

I feel so sad for you. These things need to be taken care of 190 days ahead of time. Let this be a lesson to all of you others planning trips. Just make the reservation as soon as you can. We had 3 reservations over our last 14 day trip. 2 dinner and 1 breakfast. Ended up cancelling one dinner but we had it just case we wanted to go again.
I know. Last month we had it all planned. This was a spur of the moment thing. We just decided this weekend

Hmm. My kids or O'hana reservation...I have to tell you, this is really closer than it probably should be.
I booked it. Will need to talk to the wife though. Not sure she is down to skip park time to eat a late dinner. BUT, they may be sleeping by then (at least that is what I hope)

Never stayed at a moderate, but know people who have, and they tell me it's not worth it, either go deluxe or just go value. Theming isn't great, imo. Another option is to find a Disney Vacation Club Member (they have websites for this) that isn't using their points and they're willing to sell them to you. You can get a deluxe accommodation for the cost of a moderate (last I check, which admittedly was a while ago, a week in a standard room went about $1000 or so). I own at Animal Kingdom and the kids love the savannah there. And you don't need a room with the savannah room, for 10-14 nights, it's not worth the extra cost, since they have plenty of viewing spots and you seem them when you walk to your room anyway.

Yup that is the case. Also different is that when using the DDP for breakfast, you no longer get a 2nd beverage. So now it's just 1 beverage and 1 meal (you used to be able to get 2 beverages).

Strategy that works well.

We were just there this past december for the christmas stuff. A couple things we did (i'll let you decide for yourself if you want to do them)

1. Gingerbread house at Grand Florida (also serve free Roasted Chestnuts). It was pretty cool, and the christmas tree was nice. Wasn't what I expected though, so it also serves as a kiosk where a employee sells gingerbread out of.

2. Beach and Yacth Club have a gingerbread/chocolate carousel, which I thought was much more impressive than the house at the grand floridian. The Yatch club had a model train set that was pretty cool too.

3. All the hotels have specifically themed Christmas Trees, so it might be nice to check those out.

4. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party....This is a separate ticket event (meaning you need to purchase specifically not part of a park ticket). I think it was like $50 for an adult. My personal feelings, I've been to all 3 of Disney's "parties" (the Halloween and Pirate and Princess party being the other 2) and this was my 3rd favorite overall. But I still felt like it's worth the money. They do a special fireworks shows, they have a special parade and throughout the park they give out free hot chocolate and sugar cookies (both were delicious and were the best giveaways of the 3 parties.) In addition, they have a bunch of shows and dance with the character stations set up which could be fun for your kids. But I think the best feature of the party is that there is so much to do, that nothing is too crowded. Wait times for rides were significantly cut down (i'd say to about 25% of what they were) and the party we went to was sold out.

5. Osbourne Festival of Lights...this is in Hollywood Studios (former known as MGM) and it's pretty impressive, but I wouldn't go just to see them. It get's very crowded where they are. I don't know if you're into this stuff, but Hollywood studios also has a ton of street performers on the street that goes from the entrance down toward Tower of Terror, and they did a lot of funny Holiday based stuff.

Dinosaur ride is worth a ride, but it is very jerky.

We ate at Teppon Edo last time and it was pretty good, not great, but good enough that I think when we go back in August we'll be eating there again. What I liked about it other than other EPCOT restaraunts is that I felt like I got my moneys worth, but wasn't so full that I couldn't enjoy other treats in the park. Speaking of which, if you are a fan of caramel or caramel corn, the new shop in Germany is a must. You'll know you're there because you'll see the line out the door. Delicious and most of the stuff counts as a snack on the plan. I wasn't impressed with the Mexican place. I think LeCelliar has the best food in the park, but I feel like everytime I go, it's very time consuming.

Agree that the food here is nothing special and I typically avoid. Haven't eaten at Brown Derby, but may next trip. You listed all the major rides, a couple other cool things to point out and that you can look into and see if you're interested in doing them or not...(this is my favorite park by the way)

a) Beauty and the Beast on stage is actually pretty well done and your daughter might enjoy it. It's only half an hour or so and is a great way to kill some time while you're waiting for your fast passes.

b) Indiana Jones show is pretty good but probably a little outdated.

c) One Man's Dream is an exhibit on Walt Disney and his life, a lot of cool models that he built and plans for Disney. It's a walk through at your own pace and a short film (you don't have to stay for the film, nothing very special), but it's very interesting to see his all his ideas laid out like that.

d) The Street Performers....they're great and so funny. If you like improv type stuff you really should just stop and take in their show (very random I think as to when and where). A lot of times they'll even pull you in and have you involved. A great break from normal stuff.

e) As stated above, The Osbourne Festival of Lights....pretty cool and even cooler story you can look up.

f) They also have the American Idol show which isn't bad if you're family is into that. In fact, you're even allowed to audition.

FYI, it can get chilly down there in December. Bring a jacket and a poncho if you plan to ride Splash Mountain. When we were there they turned off alot of the spouting water but you still got wet. The good side of that, was there was literally no wait on it b/c it was so cold. We actually got to just sit there and they sent us on another ride because no one was on line.

Depends on what you like to eat...Every place in the Grand Floridian is 2 TS I believe. Narcoosee's is very good and somewhere we go every trip. We're trying Citricos this trip. The Yatchsman's Steakhouse (also 2TS) was fantastic (if you like steak) and now is an every trip occurance. Personally, we think that the 2TS meals are much better than the 1TS, so we tend to do those for our sit downs. Ate at the Wave in the contemporary and wasn't impressed.

If you are staying on property you can call 180 days (I think it's really 6 months not exactly 180 days, but not sure) from your check-in date and make reservations for up to 10 days forward. So if you wanted to make a reservation for your 11th night, you'd have to call back the next day I believe. If you're not staying on property you can only call for the one night 180 days ahead.

Wife and I ate at the Brown Derby this past September. We had a fantastic meal! The service was great as well. Our waiter spent some time talking to us about the normal stuff (i.e. dinner specials, where we were from, etc.) and he gave us a free dessert for celebrating our anniversary on the trip.

Our anniversary dinner was at the Yachtsman a few days later. Wife had listened to a podcast that favored the steak at the Yachtsman over any other place on Disney property. The restaurant printed menus for the occasion with our names on them and 'Happy Anniversary' or seomthing like that. The steak was very good, but the scallops (appetizer) were better. It cost 2 DDPs/person, but was well worth it when we saw the actual bill. :lol:

I don't think I can talk my wife into staying off-property. What other resorts in the Port Orleans price range should we be considering?
I like the Coranado Springs as a moderate resort. The grounds are beautiful and the pool is really nice. It is very spread out but since you have a car that shouldn't be an issue.One thing you might want to consider if you are going to the Universal parks is to stay at one of their hotels for a night or two. This gives you front-of-the-line priviledges which is awesome.Other comments to your questions:Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur is reallly good but usually scares kids -- it also jerks you around a bit which bothers some people. It's Tough to be a Bug is a must-see.EPCOT: I thought Tokyo Dining was good but nothing special. The San Angel Inn (Mexico) has a great atmosphere but the food is pricey for what you get. If you are on the DDP I would go for it.Hollywood Studios: Our favorite place here is the Sci Fi Dine-In Cafe. The food is good if you stick to sandwiches and milkshakes which is perfect considering your table is in a covertable sitting outside at a drive-in theater under the stars.Dining at resorts: Ohana is great as is the Whispering Canyon (if you like BBQ). I've only been to Wolfgang Puck's full blown restaurant once and thought it was okay but I preferred the Wolfgang Puck Express restaurant which is cheaper, faster and not as loud.I highly suggest the California Grill on the top of the Contemporary. If you time it right you can watch the MK fireworks right from your table (they even pipe the soundtrack in).

I don't think I can talk my wife into staying off-property. What other resorts in the Port Orleans price range should we be considering?
I like the Coranado Springs as a moderate resort. The grounds are beautiful and the pool is really nice. It is very spread out but since you have a car that shouldn't be an issue.
You should definitely check out Coronado. We spent 2 weeks there back in September and couldn't have been happier. The walk around the grounds was beautiful and not bad at all. We used out car to drive over to the pool at night (we were in Casitas 3 next to the main building). It also has either 1 king or 2 queen beds unlike the other mods which have 2 full beds. I also liked the pocket doors to close off the bathroom unlike some of the others. Gives you more privacy and allows someone to get up early and get ready without waking the others. I would not recommend the Maya Grill. It was the worst food and service I have ever had. If you have any questions about Coronado, feel free to pm me. We would stay there again in a heartbeat and if we don't stay at Yacht & Beach Club next time, that's where we will be again. Here are a few Coronado pictures.

EPCOT: I thought Tokyo Dining was good but nothing special. The San Angel Inn (Mexico) has a great atmosphere but the food is pricey for what you get. If you are on the DDP I would go for it.
I'm not a big fan of the San Angel Inn but would like to try the new La Hacienda de San Angel.
I haven't been to La Hacienda de San Angel but the appetizer menu looks better than the entrees to me.

I have stayed at Coronado Springs and didn't really like it that much. Prefer the Lodges way more, but also liked Saratoga Springs better too. Although I would avoid the Turf Club. That place is awful.

Old Key West is our favorite spot.
1. Boardwalk - Like the area, ESPN club, dance club, piano bar, sweet shop, bakery, but rooms are a bit smaller2. Old Key West - The biggest rooms while the lower cost for points. Close to DTD. The issue is that the bus shuttle is a nightmare if you are the last stop. We always request a room close to the main house if we stay there.However, I must say my in-laws had extra points this past year so we stayed at the Bay Lake Towers. The view of the MK/monorail was awesome and the rooms were nice. Walking distance to the MK. However, the points are way too much to stay there.

Damn, my kids love Star Wars. We'll be there in April. :pickle:

I have stayed at Coronado Springs and didn't really like it that much. Prefer the Lodges way more, but also liked Saratoga Springs better too. Although I would avoid the Turf Club. That place is awful.
when did you last stay? They did a rehab over the last year or two I believe and updated everything, restaurants under new management, etc. That is the good thing about Disney though...what some like others don't but there is something for everyone!

Wow! THANK YOU all so much for your comments. ATC, Stu, Modog, Godsbrother, FBGirl, Osaurus, and anyone I might have missed. So much appreciated. Big help.

Godsbrother - we're looking into staying a night at Universal for front-of-the-line privileges. There are also options to buy into their FastPass-esque system. We've got enough lead time to map out what we want to do there.

Anyone reading this who thinks YF23 is overselling Ohana... when my wife and I first brought up the idea of going back to WDW to our daughter... my child has seen every Pixar movie, most of the animated Disney classics, and has been Minnie Mouse for Halloween twice. The first thing she asked about a potential return to Mouseworld was, "Can we eat at Ohana again?"

Wow! THANK YOU all so much for your comments. ATC, Stu, Modog, Godsbrother, FBGirl, Osaurus, and anyone I might have missed. So much appreciated. Big help.Godsbrother - we're looking into staying a night at Universal for front-of-the-line privileges. There are also options to buy into their FastPass-esque system. We've got enough lead time to map out what we want to do there.Anyone reading this who thinks YF23 is overselling Ohana... when my wife and I first brought up the idea of going back to WDW to our daughter... my child has seen every Pixar movie, most of the animated Disney classics, and has been Minnie Mouse for Halloween twice. The first thing she asked about a potential return to Mouseworld was, "Can we eat at Ohana again?"
Sweet. BTW as mentioned about the california grill. If you get to Ohana table in time for Wishes it will play over the speakers there as well. However, the castle is further away, so not all the tables will get a good view. The thing I love about Disney the most is the wonderful stories you hear about the workersgoing out of their way. Everyone has a story to tell. My new boss found out I just went to Disney and told me how he went there for a conference, but did not have time to go to the park. He asked about the Mickey ears at the Conrado Springs front desk, but the lady said in order to get the names stitched you need to go to the park. He said, "Oh well" and they stared talking about his two kids. He went to the conference and when he got back to the room that night, sure enough there were two hats with the correct name stitched into the hats. When he asked the girl down stairs how much he owed, she said no charge. I thought that was a great story, but he said when he told his wife, she made sure to head back to Conrado springs a year in a half later to see if that person was still there when the went on their family trip. The lady was still there. She remembered him and met the family. That night when they got back to their hotel (different location from Conrado springs) there were two of the large mickey doll waiting for the kids.

Wow! THANK YOU all so much for your comments. ATC, Stu, Modog, Godsbrother, FBGirl, Osaurus, and anyone I might have missed. So much appreciated. Big help.Godsbrother - we're looking into staying a night at Universal for front-of-the-line privileges. There are also options to buy into their FastPass-esque system. We've got enough lead time to map out what we want to do there.Anyone reading this who thinks YF23 is overselling Ohana... when my wife and I first brought up the idea of going back to WDW to our daughter... my child has seen every Pixar movie, most of the animated Disney classics, and has been Minnie Mouse for Halloween twice. The first thing she asked about a potential return to Mouseworld was, "Can we eat at Ohana again?"
Sweet. BTW as mentioned about the california grill. If you get to Ohana table in time for Wishes it will play over the speakers there as well. However, the castle is further away, so not all the tables will get a good view. The thing I love about Disney the most is the wonderful stories you hear about the workersgoing out of their way. Everyone has a story to tell. My new boss found out I just went to Disney and told me how he went there for a conference, but did not have time to go to the park. He asked about the Mickey ears at the Conrado Springs front desk, but the lady said in order to get the names stitched you need to go to the park. He said, "Oh well" and they stared talking about his two kids. He went to the conference and when he got back to the room that night, sure enough there were two hats with the correct name stitched into the hats. When he asked the girl down stairs how much he owed, she said no charge. I thought that was a great story, but he said when he told his wife, she made sure to head back to Conrado springs a year in a half later to see if that person was still there when the went on their family trip. The lady was still there. She remembered him and met the family. That night when they got back to their hotel (different location from Conrado springs) there were two of the large mickey doll waiting for the kids.
Yeah. Stuff like that happens all the time down there. My son's favorite was when he was younger and brought all his toys and stuffed animals with him and we stayed at Pop Century. They still do this there but if they see you have kids (and who doesn't) they make animals out of the towels and washclothes for the kids. You walk around the place and all the windows are decorated. For us though (and again, I'm sure it happens all over the place there) we came back from the park and all his toys and stuff animals were set up in a scene on the bed from with the towel/washcloth animals they made. He loved it. Best thing was they did it every day at it was always different.

Yeah. Stuff like that happens all the time down there. My son's favorite was when he was younger and brought all his toys and stuffed animals with him and we stayed at Pop Century. They still do this there but if they see you have kids (and who doesn't) they make animals out of the towels and washclothes for the kids. You walk around the place and all the windows are decorated. For us though (and again, I'm sure it happens all over the place there) we came back from the park and all his toys and stuff animals were set up in a scene on the bed from with the towel/washcloth animals they made. He loved it. Best thing was they did it every day at it was always different.
I love the mousekeepers! On our 2 week trip (adults only) Luz was our mousekeeper everyday except 2 and everyday she left us a towel animal and a note. She even left us a note before her days off to tell us she would be off for 2 days and to have fun. We celebrated our anniversary and she would leave us swans making a heart with little happy anniversary notes or just to have a good day, enjoy the parks, etc. I will also add that the first day of our trip (before we even checked in our room), my mom was injured at Typhoon Lagoon and they went out of their way at Coronado to get her a wheelchair and get us into a room 5 hours earlier than check in just so she could go clean up and relax. Later in the trip, a manager at dinner saw some of my mom's bruises and asked if she was hurt on property and asked who she had been in contact with. He went out of his way to get her information and send an email to management to make sure they were aware of what was going on and this was a food & beverage manager. I was very impressed by that. Oh and another note about Coronado (can you tell I loved the place?). They have a nightclub/lounge called Club Rix and during football season on Sundays they open during the day and have Sunday ticket. We used it for the Bengals opening game. We went over to the Pepper Market food court, got a pizza to go and took it into the club and watched the game between Animal Kingdom and Epcot. Much better than fighting the crowds at ESPN club. Bengals lost-shocker- but it was still fun to be able to take a break from the parks and watch the game.

when did you last stay? They did a rehab over the last year or two I believe and updated everything, restaurants under new management, etc. That is the good thing about Disney though...what some like others don't but there is something for everyone!
Was 4 years ago. Glad to hear it has improved.

2012-2013 - New Fantasyland & Little Mermaid - (1/19/11) Disney World held a special media event on Tuesday to talk about all kinds of exciting new things. A big part of this was to unveil the revised plans for the New Fantasyland project, which will nearly double the size of Fantasyland.

The new timeline has the early phases ready to open in late 2012, which should start with the attractions we already know about which have been under construction for months now. This includes Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid (a new dark ride), Enchanted Tales with Belle and the Be Our Guest Restaurant. Enchanted Tales with Belle will begin in Maurice’s workshop where a magical mirror transports guests into the Beast’s library to meet Belle and Lumiere. The Be Our Guest Restaurant will feaure dining experiences in the ballroom, gallery and mysterious “West Wing” of the castle. The new eatery will have seating for 550 guests and while it will offer a more fast food offering during the daytime, by evening the restaurant will transform into a table service dining facility. Nearby you will also find Gaston’s Tavern and Bonjour! Village Gifts.

It is true that the concepts for individual attraction environments for several other princess characters has been cut, they will now be merged into the Princess Fairytale Hall where guests can meet Aurora, Cinderella, Tiana, Rapunzel and more. The new Princess Fairytale Hall will be located where the Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride stands today, so it is sad that we will lose a classic dark ride in the process. In an attempt to make up for this however, Disney has confirmed that The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride is real and on the way to New Fantasyland. According to the description the mine train will, “take guests on a rollicking, musical ride into the mine “where a million diamonds shine.” The coaster will feature a first-of-its kind ride system with a train of ride vehicles that swing back and forth, responding to every twist and turn of the track. The journey will be accompanied by music from the classic Disney film and animated figures of Snow White and the Dwarfs.” Interesting bit about the coaster cars and how they moved with the turns. I’m wondering if they really “swing” side to side, or sway or perhaps more of a fishtail. There have been a few concepts thrown out at IAAPA to perform a few moves like this from companies like Mack and Premier Rides.

And finally we hear on over to what will replace Toontown Fair, starting with the new Storybook Circus featuring two side by side Dumo the Flying Elephant rides. (aka: Nicknamed by the fans: Dueling Dumbos). Before you ride, you’ll enter the Big Top which has been filled with tons of “family games and interactive wonders for kids of all ages”. Next door you’ll find the coaster formerly known as Goofy’s Barnstormer, which will get an all new and be rethemed to The Great Goofini, the famous stunt pilot. I believe the plan is to try and finish up the final phases of the New Fantasyland by late 2013 or early 2014. Now if you get a chance, take a look at our new artwork pictures. I’ve included both the newly released overall artwork of the land as well as a the previous version of this same painting that was released way back at the D23 Expo. You can see how things have changed a bit here and there... especially with the addition of the Seven Dwarves Mine Train as well as whatever all those circus tents in the upper right corner are going to be used for in the New Fantasyland. Originally this area was to be used for Pixie Hollow, then as a home for Dueling Dumbos for a time... and now it’s kind of a mystery.

So the wife and I and our son (who will be 15 months old at the time) are heading to Orlando to visit some of my wife's family at the end of February. We were thinking of spending 2 or 3 nights at the resort to get away from the family. We are not big amusment park goers but would appreciate any advice on where to stay or activities given my son's age.

Since we will be staying with family for the first half of the trip we were going to splurge and stay at one of the deluxe resorts. We were considering the Animal Kingdom Lodge since my son is very young but even at his age he is just fascinated with animals and loves going to the zoo or even just seeing a dog or cat. Any thoughts on other lodges would be helpful. Also, is there any benefit to staying on the monorail itself or other logistics issues we might want to think about with a small child?

As for the parks at that age are there things we should try to do that are good for that age? Also, we definetly want to go to Epcot for our own entertainment as I would think for a non-park goer that would be highlight but let me know if my thinking is incorrect. Also, the last time I was in the park was probably 15 to 20 years ago so I would imagine things have changed greatly.

Thanks

So the wife and I and our son (who will be 15 months old at the time) are heading to Orlando to visit some of my wife's family at the end of February. We were thinking of spending 2 or 3 nights at the resort to get away from the family. We are not big amusment park goers but would appreciate any advice on where to stay or activities given my son's age.Since we will be staying with family for the first half of the trip we were going to splurge and stay at one of the deluxe resorts. We were considering the Animal Kingdom Lodge since my son is very young but even at his age he is just fascinated with animals and loves going to the zoo or even just seeing a dog or cat. Any thoughts on other lodges would be helpful. Also, is there any benefit to staying on the monorail itself or other logistics issues we might want to think about with a small child?As for the parks at that age are there things we should try to do that are good for that age? Also, we definetly want to go to Epcot for our own entertainment as I would think for a non-park goer that would be highlight but let me know if my thinking is incorrect. Also, the last time I was in the park was probably 15 to 20 years ago so I would imagine things have changed greatly. Thanks
When we went last month my son was 13 monthsHe was very excited to see Mickey. We had breakfast at Tusker house and dinner at Chef Mickeys. The park that is best suited for him is Magic Kingdom. While Animal Kingdom has the safari that he would love, not much else for his age besides a Dumbo like ride and the playground. Epcot is a nice day our for the family, especially in the world showcase. I would not waste my time with Hollywood studios if I was youAs far as resorts, we have always stayed in a cheap one like Pop Century. The one time we didnt, we stayed at the caribbean beach and I was not a fan. I do want to stay at Animal Kingdom one day thoughHave fun

Stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and really liked seeing the animals coming close to below our room. Didn't eat there once so can't comment on that. Going to the Wilderness Lodge as we are going to the MK this time and you can take a boat over to the Contemporary and take the monorail. Of course you can always take the bus too. HTH.

Getting ready for our adults only trip this coming weekend at the Boardwalk.

Anyone have any tips on where to eat there or at the Beach Club?

Can you walk to both epcot and DHS from the Boardwalk?

Damn, my kids love Star Wars. We'll be there in April. :goodposting:
The Jedi Training Academy is open, and the woman who was the Master Jedi was fabulous. We went two days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread