What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Disposing of Cooking Oil (2 Viewers)

I keep it hot and save it until someone rings my doorbell and throw it in their face. Jevovah's, Mailman, or my favorite, girl scouts. 

Yep, just keep pouring it down the drain.  That plumbing bill should only be about $5k, so no biggie.
No, you're right.  I blocked off some time for Saturday morning.  I'm going to spend weeknights collecting it in airsealed coffee cans and setting it in a temperature controlled container unit in the yard.  Come saturday I'm going to solder each of the cans shut, and paint them with an anodized coating.  That should dry within a couple of hours, at which point I found out about a specialty cooking oil preserve upstate, only about a two hour drive, so I'll drive them up there and fill out the paperwork to hand them off.  I've seen the light here, this isn't something to mess around with.

Sorry, I should add, forgot to describe the UV light treatment above.  There's that part too.  But man are the insides of the pipes under the ground beneath my house SUPER clean.

Users who are viewing this thread