What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone use baby wipes on themselves? (2 Viewers)

When I was in Afghanistan in 2008 a rocket hit the water plant on our camp and I took baby wipe "showers" for three days. I don't really use them at home unless I'm working outside in the summer and need to clean up a bit.

Whenever I go on vacations I HAVE to bring baby wipes now. People who DON'T use baby wipes on themselves disgusts me.

Are we talking regular old Baby Wipes or those adult flushable ones? I don't think you can be flushing tons of regular baby wipes can you?

Are we talking regular old Baby Wipes or those adult flushable ones? I don't think you can be flushing tons of regular baby wipes can you?
You can, but you have to....1. Buy the thinner, smaller ones.2. Flush 1 or 2 only at a time.The box will still say don't flush, but you can do it!

You can, but you have to....1. Buy the thinner, smaller ones.2. Flush 1 or 2 only at a time.The box will still say don't flush, but you can do it!
Yeah...not those 8 1/2 x 11 ones for projectile expunging pantry bandits. Small ones from Cottonelle, Charmin, et al.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I go on vacations I HAVE to bring baby wipes now. People who DON'T use baby wipes on themselves disgusts me.
:goodposting: Shocked these haven't completely made TP obsolete by now.
DEAR GOD NO!They work in tandem. Start with TP to get the chunks and until you see NO MORE streaks and then finish with a wipe or two until you definitely SEE NO MORE STREAKS. That way your box of wipes last longer and you cornhole can star in a pr0n.

Last edited by a moderator:
DEAR GOD NO!They work in tandem. Start with TP to get the chunks and until you see NO MORE streaks and then finish with a wipe or two until you definitely SEE NO MORE STREAKS. That way your box of wipes last longer and you cornhole can star in a pr0n.
Did you really have to paint the picture for us?Shame you can only flush 1 at a time - if it wasn't for that plumbing problem I'd use these almost exclusively.

Did you really have to paint the picture for us?Shame you can only flush 1 at a time - if it wasn't for that plumbing problem I'd use these almost exclusively.
:lmao: you freaks really have chunks stuck in your ### after you take a dump?

And tear them in half.
You get even more use out if you poke a hole in it and stick your finger thru. Each one lasts two or three trips.

:goodposting: There are some major freaks in this thread.

Overall I agree that the use of wipes is beneficial. But once you accept that why would you insist on first smearing #### chunks all over your ### with TP, and then using a wipe to finish. Just use a wipe to start, more effective in every way.

You can, but you have to....1. Buy the thinner, smaller ones.

2. Flush 1 or 2 only at a time.

The box will still say don't flush, but you can do it!
And tear them in half.
:goodposting: avoids clogs. and :no: to the 1/2 wet 1/2 dry process. "cutting" with rolled TP may be more economical, but there are better places to save pennies.

Added benefit for those who eat a lot of spicy food, is that most of the wipes have a touch of aloe. Really takes the heat out of the day after you had 1/2 bottle of tequila and jalapeno poppers.

Overall I agree that the use of wipes is beneficial. But once you accept that why would you insist on first smearing #### chunks all over your ### with TP, and then using a wipe to finish. Just use a wipe to start, more effective in every way.
Economics.

Until somebody volunteers to shave my hairy ###, this is the way to go.

Man, Ive been out of the wipes for awhile...Gotta get some freshies!

Not sure which is better: baby wipes after a nice deuce, or blow dryer on the balls and taint after a shower

And tear them in half.
Bejeeebus--y'all are killing us flushing those things. Work with a septic system one time and you'll learn real quick. You don't always see the problems with city sewage but working as I do in facilities I can attest to the issues waste water treatment plants have both with substance and chemicals. It all eventually comes back to you. Those incredible triple layer won't poke your finger through TP's? Not worth a damn--they never dissolve and clog up the system. You may think you're flushing it away to become someone else's problem but it all ultimately comes back to you if only in remediation costs.

And tear them in half.
Bejeeebus--y'all are killing us flushing those things. Work with a septic system one time and you'll learn real quick. You don't always see the problems with city sewage but working as I do in facilities I can attest to the issues waste water treatment plants have both with substance and chemicals. It all eventually comes back to you. Those incredible triple layer won't poke your finger through TP's? Not worth a damn--they never dissolve and clog up the system. You may think you're flushing it away to become someone else's problem but it all ultimately comes back to you if only in remediation costs.
What do you guys do with all those used rubbers?

At home I used my hand and a large slurpee cup filled with warm water after I go #2. Then dry with TP. Way better than moist wipes and cheaper as well.
what the what?
Hahaha. Never shake a Filipino person's hand.I have since reformed to TP to start and moist wipes to finish. Way less hassle.
No no no, I want to hear your old method. I have to know exactly what the hell you were talking about when you said "I used my hand".

At home I used my hand and a large slurpee cup filled with warm water after I go #2. Then dry with TP. Way better than moist wipes and cheaper as well.
what the what?
Hahaha. Never shake a Filipino person's hand.I have since reformed to TP to start and moist wipes to finish. Way less hassle.
No no no, I want to hear your old method. I have to know exactly what the hell you were talking about when you said "I used my hand".
Filipino Tabo Method:1. Fill cup with warm water

2. Drop a deuce.

3. Wipe with TP to get chunks out.

4. Simultaneously pour warm water and scrub your ### with your free hand.

5. Dry off with TP.

6. Make lumpias to give to white coworkers that you hate.

And tear them in half.
What do you guys do with all those used rubbers?
Bump.

what the what?
Filipino Tabo Method:1. Fill cup with warm water

2. Drop a deuce.

3. Wipe with TP to get chunks out.

4. Simultaneously pour warm water and scrub your ### with your free hand.

5. Dry off with TP.

6. Make lumpias to give to white coworkers that you hate.
Did your ex know you did this?

got some toothpaste on my wool suit; a few minutes with a baby wipe and PRESTO! all gone. Is there anything these beauties can't do?

Butt wipes are clogging sewer systems; http://gawker.com/your-#######-butt-wipes-are-clogging-sewer-systems-1275892538

We already know that all self-respecting adults should use toilet paper, but since respect isn’t enough to stop the adult babies from choosing to wipe their ### on “pre-moistened” and “flushable” wipes, maybe this will: according to a report in The Washington Post, wipes are responsible for a 35 percent jump in jammed pumps and clogged pipes in the Washington area over the last few years.
Adult wipers have also cost the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission more than $1 million dollars because they’ve had to “install heavy-duty grinders to shred wipes and other debris before they reach pumps on the way to the treatment plant.” On top of this, officials in the District’s water and sewer agency have spent over 500 hundred man-hours in the last year “removing stuck wipes.” And this summer, after hearing complaints that toilets wouldn’t flush in London, a 15-ton “glob of wipes and hardened cooking grease the size of a bus” was discovered in a sewer pipe. :o :drive:

35 percent. $1 million dollars. 500 hours. 15 tons. You know what number is a lot less scary than all of these ####### numbers? Two. The number two—and using dry paper to wipe it—is a lot less scary.

But with “flushable” wipes making up 14 percent of the $4 billion “pre-moistened” wipe market, and with sales predicted to grow annually by 6 percent for the next five years, the Federal Trade Commission is now leading an investigation into the “flushable” label. Want to know what some guy at the FTC is doing today? Oh, he’s currently calling around and asking for data from wipe manufacturers and the wastewater industry because you just can’t get over yourself and wipe like a ####### grown up.

If I don't use them, I will have to go back and take care of the leftover grease. On occasion I will have to go back and wipe again regardless.

Since adding them to the repertoire, I can't imagine going back. I'm 90% cleaner, no longer get the itching or burning afterward, and rarely get swamp ###.

I do wonder if they are going to clog up our septic system though.

Users who are viewing this thread