What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone use baby wipes on themselves? (3 Viewers)

Been using wet wipes now as I've been dealing with hemorrhoids the last few months. I wouldn't want to apply the cream to a dirty ###.
Jesus Christ after reading your post, the expression on my face looks like your avatar.

This wasnt some high rise resort. We were in Tulum, Mexico staying in a jungle cabana on a road without electricity or sewer. When the owner tells you that you cant flush paper or it will backup the toilet, you listen. There were trees growing out of the floor for crying out loud. Pic of bathroom.
Is the 3rd pic on that pic page your handy work before you threw it away?Eta: this one:

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/ezglider/media/toe_zps26533699.jpg.html
I also wondered.
Story behind toe pic

So, what's the recommended alternative? We had a minor plumbing/sewer scare and need to swear off these things. I can't go back to dry paper. :no:

So, what's the recommended alternative? We had a minor plumbing/sewer scare and need to swear off these things. I can't go back to dry paper. :no:
I use tp and wipes. I bought this for the wipes.
This might be an option. Our diaper genie is probably collecting dust in the basement, so would be a quick transition.

$70 / 5 minute attachemnt for a handheld bidet. I have seen the mountaintop, and it is good.

http://www.amazon.com/bumGenius-890077002003-Diaper-Sprayer/dp/B000ZKHVMU
I need to try a bidet one day, I can't see how I don't spray water all over the bath room. Also, I'm still wiping 3 and 5 year olds, so may not be a full solution.

I bought this so far.

Users who are viewing this thread