What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Surprises (1 Viewer)

sihaokills

Footballguy
Jake Locker: he is good but I think that was too high with Gabbert still on the board.

Christian Ponder: Rising stock but 2 picks behind Gabbert??

Nate Solder: Gabe Carami and Anthony Constanzo still there. I kind of suspect Belicheck is up to something

Note: Nick Fairly and Quinn going down so quickly, Jaguars getting trading up to get Gabbert. Falcons get Julio Jones, Matt Ryans stock is going to fly up like hell. Will update

I like Baldwin a lot i had him going to the Bears. A lot of people didnt have him going first round. Ponder was pretty wild by the Vikings. Kinda shocked that Bowers wasnt takin. I know he has the injury hanging over his head but i figured someone would take the chance.

26 year old rookie.
The thing is I bet he starts all 16 games this year. They drafted him because of M. Vick and protecting him - Vick isn't going to be around for 10 years either. I like the pick even though it is a little risky, I was hoping they took J. Smith CB though, but getting a Canadian that used to play hockey - the city of Philly will love this guy and maybe even a Pro Bowl in his first year.

Jake Locker: he is good but I think that was too high with Gabbert still on the board.

Christian Ponder: Rising stock but 2 picks behind Gabbert??

Nate Solder: Gabe Carami and Anthony Constanzo still there. I kind of suspect Belicheck is up to something

Note: Nick Fairly and Quinn going down so quickly, Jaguars getting trading up to get Gabbert. Falcons get Julio Jones, Matt Ryans stock is going to fly up like hell. Will update
:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread