What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dumb wager I've just made (1 Viewer)

dewmass

Footballguy
Have I been a little foolhardy here? I have wagered that Trent will have a higher ADP in PPr format that CJ1K next year in my Keeper League.

I can't believe anyone would think Trent would go lower, and have staked my team name on it. If I lose he can call my team anything.

Have I made an error of judgement?

And apologies for putting this nonsense on here, but I need reassurance from the experts

Wager implies that you get sometime if you win. IMO, there is a good chance that your prediction will come true.

Feel better now, although slightly embarrassed I started this stupid thread so early into my SP life.

Same guy doesn't agree that Luck will be top 35, he's got a thing about next years ADP, and wants to bet on it

depends how he finishes the season, but my hunch is you won that bet.
I don't know...as bad as CJ was those first 3 games, he's been awfully good the last 5. I was kind of shocked to see it, but he's #2 in rushing in the AFC and #4 overall.
You'll be fine. 80 yards in the Bears game was against backups on one broken play. He was averaging his usual diddly until that 4th quarter, down by 30+ run.

This may depend on what site's ppr rankings you use. If it wasn't specified I'm sure you can find at least one where TR is ranked higher

Have I been a little foolhardy here? I have wagered that Trent will have a higher ADP in PPr format that CJ1K next year in my Keeper League. I can't believe anyone would think Trent would go lower, and have staked my team name on it. If I lose he can call my team anything.Have I made an error of judgement?And apologies for putting this nonsense on here, but I need reassurance from the experts
You win unless trich blows is knee.

I don't even care how the season ends for either player – barring injury, there's 0% chance I'll be drafting CJ ahead of Trent in any leagues next year. Nada, zip, zero, none...

Users who are viewing this thread